Please, Please let it be true

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Please, Please let it be true

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Spoiler

Just seen the ending run of the 2nd season, and it was rather good, with these interdimensional aliens that can disappear (cough*Predator rip-off*cough) at will.
    At the end it seemed Tyr had kopped it which will be a shame if true, coz he’s a good character, but my sadness for Tyr was put aside for the joy of maybe Bekka being dead, they’ve come so close to killing the ugly hag and I’ve been disappointed every time…so here’s hopin’!!!
    No doubt they’ll find a way of bringing her back, but I pray they don’t.
    But it was damn good for Andromeda, lots of eye candy and fun, never been a big fan of Andromeda but it did end on a high.

Squishy

Anonymous

WoW!

Tyr a gonner?! Wadda turnup.

I can’t see them getting rid of two main characters in a single season though. If anything, it’s prolly just a ploy. Tyr AND Beka will make a miraculous comeback you wait.

Anonymous

WoW!

Tyr a gonner?! Wadda turnup.

I can’t see them getting rid of two main characters in a single season though. If anything, it’s prolly just a ploy. Tyr AND Beka will make a miraculous comeback you wait.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was so darned obvious that Tyr wanted onto the Maru not to help Bekka but because in future trance’s past the crew of the Maru were the only ones to survive. Looks like he may have had his come-uppance..

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was so darned obvious that Tyr wanted onto the Maru not to help Bekka but because in future trance’s past the crew of the Maru were the only ones to survive. Looks like he may have had his come-uppance..

Anonymous

If Tyr is dead that loses a lot of interest in the series for me. Part of why I was watching it is because of the character dynamic between him and Dylan. I just loved watching, knowing there’s a devious ******* on board. Bekka bores me, Harper annoys me, and Trance is too much of a mystery at this point for me to care. That leaves…Dylan. Who’s bound to be an utter bore too if he doesn’t have Tyr to keep him on his toes.

Hey, it bleeped me! Cool!

[ 25-08-2002: Message edited by: Road Hunter ]

Anonymous

If Tyr is dead that loses a lot of interest in the series for me. Part of why I was watching it is because of the character dynamic between him and Dylan. I just loved watching, knowing there’s a devious ******* on board. Bekka bores me, Harper annoys me, and Trance is too much of a mystery at this point for me to care. That leaves…Dylan. Who’s bound to be an utter bore too if he doesn’t have Tyr to keep him on his toes.

Hey, it bleeped me! Cool!

[ 25-08-2002: Message edited by: Road Hunter ]

Anonymous
    Inactive

when the universe comes to an end, three things will remain. Tyr Anasasi, the cockroaches and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches.

Anonymous
    Inactive

when the universe comes to an end, three things will remain. Tyr Anasasi, the cockroaches and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches.

Anonymous

Yes! I loved that line!

Anonymous

Yes! I loved that line!

Anonymous

LOL!

Anonymous

LOL!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:
    Spoiler

Just seen the ending run of the 2nd season, and it was rather good, with these interdimensional aliens that can disappear (cough*Predator rip-off*cough) at will.
    At the end it seemed Tyr had kopped it which will be a shame if true, coz he’s a good character, but my sadness for Tyr was put aside for the joy of maybe Bekka being dead, they’ve come so close to killing the ugly hag and I’ve been disappointed every time…so here’s hopin’!!!
    But it was damn good for Andromeda, lots of eye candy and fun, never been a big fan of Andromeda but it did end on a high.

Squishy

Why da hell r u callin beka a hag shez sexzy

null

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:
    Spoiler

Squishy

Why da hell r u callin beka a hag shez sexzy

null

ADM
    Participant

Er….Those rimmed things in front of your eyes could do with cleaning.

ADM

ADM
    Participant

Er….Those rimmed things in front of your eyes could do with cleaning.

ADM

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.