please read before posting in the Andromeda forums

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda please read before posting in the Andromeda forums

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

if you have not read Sadgeezers post in the Announcement forum please follow this link and read it first.

Sadgeezer Announcement

bummer!

Anonymous

Things should be ok now. The backup after the site crash was NOT able to be restored so there were some lost posts (about two weeks).

Steps have been taken to make sure that this doesn’t happen again, but I am making my own arrangements.

I’m sorry this agravating loss of posts happened, but it is safe to post messages in the forums now.

Anonymous

Things should be ok now. The backup after the site crash was NOT able to be restored so there were some lost posts (about two weeks).

Steps have been taken to make sure that this doesn’t happen again, but I am making my own arrangements.

I’m sorry this agravating loss of posts happened, but it is safe to post messages in the forums now.

Anonymous

cool!

if anyone has any further problems please let us know. otherwise ‘Happy Posting’!!

Anonymous

cool!

if anyone has any further problems please let us know. otherwise ‘Happy Posting’!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.