Plif’s Artwork / Design

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Artwork Plif’s Artwork / Design

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Plif
    Participant

This is a recent painting I did of Kryten.. Btw, I cant find anywhere if there’s a maximum k size for posting pics, so if there is, would someone let me! Ta…

theFrey
    Participant

Interesting…. you did a great job. but… is it just me, or do you have a slight resemblance to Kryten? You have his exasperated expression down pat. πŸ˜€

Plif
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Interesting…. you did a great job. but… is it just me, or do you have a slight resemblance to Kryten? You have his exasperated expression down pat. πŸ˜€

LOL…. probably..I think I’d subconciously been grinning like Kryten the whole time I was doing it, so I’m probobly stuck like that now!!!

Plif
    Participant

Here’s one I did for the Angel episode Smile Time…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Plif wrote:

theFrey wrote:

LOL…. probably..I think I’d subconciously been grinning like Kryten the whole time I was doing it, so I’m probobly stuck like that now!!![/quote]

I rather thought the same thing when I first saw your expression in the pic. Truly great stuff, Plif. Love the artwork. πŸ™‚

Plif
    Participant

Thx, Logan…I intend to post all my SF art here, but if u want to check out my stuff, my gallery’s at http://plif.deviantart.com

Plif
    Participant

An X-Files pic, done in pen….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice, you’re extremely talented (and I checked out the link). My “artwork” consists of rather embarrassing irreverent parody image composites, although I did make a comic strip once about Discoman, a superhero from the future who went back in time to save the world by saving disco… Silly stuff. Yours is truly wonderful.

Plif
    Participant

Thanx Logan… Discoman sounds great..Have u any strips of it posted anywhere? πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately no, I never scanned it and I think I lost it in one of my moves — was something I was working on about 12 years ago. Was my only serious attempt at making a cartoon strip, but I lost interest. Now the only time I draw is in gunfights. πŸ˜‰

streudel
    Participant

I love the Kryten painting and the X-Files pen drawing! You are quite talented. πŸ˜€

Plif
    Participant

Thanx, streudel!!!!! πŸ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Plif,
    You are extremely talented; you should try putting them in DC’s Art Show & see what happens. Great art; I wish I could draw like that, but I’ll stick with photos.

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

Plif
    Participant
    Jhevz wrote:

Plif,
    You are extremely talented; you should try putting them in DC’s Art Show & see what happens. Great art; I wish I could draw like that, but I’ll stick with photos.

Sci-Fi Fan to Sci-Fi Fan,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

Thanx a million, Jhevz.. What’s DC ?( the only DC I know of is DC comics)
    I see alot of other SF art that would put my stuff to shame, tho

Thanx again… πŸ˜€

Plif
    Participant

And one for the Xena fans… πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Xena is looking hella tough, bad-a$$ and rebellious there — understandable as Lucy is Lawless… not saying your interpretation aint flawless, but to me she looks just a little too much on the macho, manly side. Good though — an interesting character study.

As for DC, that would be District of Columbia — as in Washington DC.

theFrey
    Participant

or…. it would be DragonCon 2004 πŸ˜› ~~~~~ πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive
    theFrey wrote:

or…. it would be DragonCon 2004 πŸ˜› ~~~~~ πŸ™‚

Definitely Credible… The Emerald Isle where Plif hails from is rather famous for its dragons. I’ve always wanted to attend the LepreCon. πŸ˜‰

I had rather fancied Jhevz was suggesting he submit his artwork to the annual White House Art Show in Washington, DC — I hear that Dubya aint too bad with a Crayola crayon. πŸ˜›

Home

Cesare
    Participant

Interesting pieces, Plif.
    I’ll take a look at your devart site and drop some comments there…

(Esp. the Kryten painting rocks!)

Plif
    Participant

Thanx, cesare!!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.