Poll: Favorite/Least Favorite Brigadoom song?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Poll: Favorite/Least Favorite Brigadoom song?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

So with all the talk about Brigadoom, how bout it? Whats your favorite? For me its gotta be “Go Beyond” but in a way it encompasses 2 songs, but hey its a great one. My least favorite would have to be the Judge that sentences Kai. Fortunatly that wasent on the original US version.

Anonymous

Love them all…but “I Must Leave” is top of my list.

Anonymous

“Go Beyond” or “Two Hearts” are the best.
    Worst, probably, “Dull Dull Dull”, cos it gets in your head!

Anonymous

Oh thanks JJ, now it is stuck in my head.

Must…..find….music….

I like ‘Go Beyond’ and ‘Two Hearts’

I can’t think of any that I didn’t like.

Anonymous

“Two Hearts” without a doubt.

“Brigadoom” is the only episode I could get HubbyEd to sit through in it’s entirety. We both got gushy and sentimental during that duet.

dgrequeen
    Participant

“Sweet Relief” is my least favorite, and it’s the one that sticks in my head every time I hear it. Gah!

I guess it’s a tie between “Two Hearts” and the “Final Stand” song for my favorite.

Anonymous

I really like “Sweet Relief” and “Two Hearts” of course. I don’t think theres one I really didn’t like..I suppose the court room song wasn’t that great, but I don’t mind it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think my favourites are
    Two Hearts
    The End of the Brunnen-G and
    The Final Stand

my least favourite is
    Time Prophet
    which is annoying as it gets stuck in your head easy.

DalekTek790
    Participant

My favorite is The Time Prophet’s Song. I Must Leave is really good, though.

My least favorite is Dull, Dull, Dull (I left that one off my C.D. ).

Anonymous

I just saw Brigadoom for the first time on February 18th, 2002. Yeah, I know, a long time coming. I am not a huge fan of musicals, though I did like the Phantom of the Opera. I loved Brigadoom, though May is still my favorite episode. Go Beyond was probably the best for me. Xenia can sing pretty well, or maybe it was just the good music. Who knows? It was all good. I want to see the real Brigadoon now!

Anonymous

I’d have to say my favorite was Final Stand. Before I saw Brigadoom as a rerun in the 4th season, I was only a moderate Lexx Fan. I would watch it when I got the chance, but wouldn’t mind missing an episode. But at the end of Brigadoom, when Stan decides to turn and fight Mantrid, and they all get together for a reprise of Final Stand, I realized just how amazing the show was. From that point on, I was hooked.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.