Poll: Xev fantasy date

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Poll: Xev fantasy date

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

What your ultimate fantasy date with Xev be like? I allready know mine and believe me I would die a happy man.

-SM

Anonymous

A Xev fantasy date?! Where do I sign on?!
    Aw dang, ya mean I only get one? Guess it would be best to make it count then if you know what I mean.

But seriously, mine would probably be a basic sort of date, nothing fancy (I am a self proclaimed lamer after all) however, as long as we are dealing with FANTASY, I think most people can figure out what the end of a fantasy date with gorgeous Xenia would be for any male with persuasion of the hetero sort…

Anonymous

What about us heterosexual ladies and homosexual guys? Do we get a Kai fantasy date?(Whatever we do, he’s taking his hair down so I can play with it.)

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

What about us heterosexual ladies and homosexual guys? Do we get a Kai fantasy date?(Whatever we do, he’s taking his hair down so I can play with it.)

Though maybe I’m just a’ crusin’ for a’ bruisin’ saying this.

Fantasy dates with LEXX characters can’t be given out to all the social groups, because the female social group in this community can not possibly want Kai (McManus) as bad as any of the guys (don’t lie and try to tell me “speak for yourself”) want Zev (Haberman) or Xev (Seeberg)…

Crusing for a bruising,
    Cannedman

DalekTek790
    Participant

Oh, I get it, it’s like what that Potataho’en said about the fantasy date with a supermodel.

I can’t say I’d be any more interested in a date with Zev than Kai would. Zev’s just not right. If I could go out on a date with any sci-fi girl it would either be Tegan from Doctor Who or Kira from The Dark Crystal.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited July 01, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cannedman The Bio Vizier:
    the female social group in this community can not possibly want Kai (McManus) as bad as any of the guys (don’t lie and try to tell me “speak for yourself”) want Zev (Haberman) or Xev (Seeberg)…

Crusing for a bruising,
    Cannedman

hmmmmm….have you seen the kai and mm sites out there? or kai estrogen brigade? i dunno if the women want to ‘date’ kai as much as you guys want z(x)ev, but the lurid details of what they would like to DO to the boy are quite impressive, and explicit
    i mean, i actually hope mm hasn’t seen some of this stuff, he might be scared to see any of his fans if he reads the latest fanfic on keb (still trying to scrape my eyeballs off the keyboard!)

Anonymous

Xev is part cluster lizard, so I would want to get one of those masks that Hannibal Lecter had to wear before I got intimate with her. Maybe we could go on an ice hockey date in Canada where the filming takes place.

I hope she wouldn’t bring the jealous robot head with her as I would not want to be continually insulted. I get enough of that on dates as it is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What about us heterosexual ladies and homosexual guys?

You’re a heterosexual lady and a homosexual man? Boy, you must have a troubled life..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    You’re a heterosexual lady and a homosexual man? Boy, you must have a troubled life..[/B]

or just a woman screaming to get out of a man’s body

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.