Poor Old Gru!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Spoilers (well if you’re in the UK)

From what I’ve heard, Cordy is about to dump Gru because she’s in love with Angel, poor geezer, he doesn’t deserve that.
    Couple of weeks ago I felt really sorry for Angel, being pretty much ignored by Cordy while she was busy getting it on with Gru, now it’s the other way round.
    And while we are on the hard luck cases, how is Wesley ever going to get back into the fold, might prove a bit difficult when your former boss want’s to kill you, but he did the right thing and Angel should know that.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Lets face it – he was pretty ugly though

Belive me, after seeing the finale (downloaded from the net) I can honestply say that the Gru/Cordy question will become HUGELY irrelevant

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Lets face it – he was pretty ugly though

Belive me, after seeing the finale (downloaded from the net) I can honestply say that the Gru/Cordy question will become HUGELY irrelevant

I’m taking it that Gru kops it then?
    I suppose either way Angel get’s his girl, and yeah, Gru doesn’t win many prizes in the looks department!!!
    But you got admire his knight in shining armour routine, but it’s obvious Cordy was beginning to tire of it, but then all the women in Whedon’s world have to be attracted to vampire’s or werewolves, your run of the mill champion for good doesn’t stick a hope!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Yeah, Sad, the only question I had after seeing seson finale was “WTF?”
    Anyway, what’s with the Groo-hate? How can you not love him? Weird. Anyway, he’s a demon, so there’s no real reason for women in Whedon’s world not to like him.
    Now that you’ve mentioned – I wonder why nobody in “AI” fell for Lorn…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Newkate:
    Yeah, Sad, the only question I had after seeing seson finale was “WTF?”
    Anyway, what’s with the Groo-hate? How can you not love him? Weird. Anyway, he’s a demon, so there’s no real reason for women in Whedon’s world not to like him.
    Now that you’ve mentioned – I wonder why nobody in “AI” fell for Lorn…

Gru did look alright with the long hair, but since he had his hair done like Angel, he doesn’t look so good, actually he looks a bit gay.
    But Angel isn’t looking so good either, he’s putting on a bit of weight, I was watching an early Buffy and thought how much different David Boreanaz looked back then.
    Squishy

Anonymous

ANGEL/CORDELIA 4 EVA!

By the way, for the record,I’m not gay, I’m straight (straight as in hetrosexual, not conduct…. ), and I’ve always thought that Groo wasn’t a good match for Cordy. (C’mon, just look at that dumb bugger! )

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: Son Of Bester ]

Anonymous

quote:

Gru did look alright with the long hair, but since he had his hair done like Angel, he doesn’t look so good, actually he looks a bit gay.

OK, here is something from people who met the actors… Please treat it as a rumor!
    “And the guy who plays Groosalug is the queeniest man you’ll ever meet.”
    I personally am always ready to embrace the rules of the imaginary universe, and if I’m shown convinsingly that Groo was straight anf passionatelly in love with Cordy than I’m sticking to it.
    She did not deserve him anyway, because, let’s face it, she is not a prinsess anymore! She abdicated somewhere in the beginning of season 3, with all that sudden goody-goodyness and being nice to everybody.
    Damn I miss QueenC.
    Her and Groo made a perfect couple for, like, two episodes. In Pylea. After that it was just never quite right.
    Sigh.
    *off to wrire some Groo/Lorn slashfic*

Anonymous

I like Gru (Groo)and I was kinda hoping he’d be around for awhile. With regard to Angel Baby, his hunkiness has kind of slipped along with the basic premise of the last season. I’m looking forward to the new season and hope I find myself looking forward to each episode as I used to with 1 and 2.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.