Pope Giggy DeRota ellen dubin chat

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Pope Giggy DeRota ellen dubin chat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

please see ‘announcements’ for time and details… love fx, hope the holidays were good for all

Anonymous

Ellen Dubin Chat – Will be Sunday December 2nd, 2001 at 4 pm eastern standard time, 3 p.m. Central, 2pm Mountain and 1pm for the west coast of the United States. That will be 9pm greenwich mean time.

and here are the directions to the chat:
    description – Random fef net server
    irc server – irc.fef.net
    port – 6667
    The web portal is courtsy of Rachel’s TheDarkZone site. Click on the SciFi chat link at the top of the page for link and info, or just go to http://thedarkzone.org/chat/%5B/url%5D

Where it says Join Channel use the little arrow to the left of where it says #lexx. This will open a menu which will let you scroll down to the #marty chat room

those of you with mac should download the macirc before the chat, as the room is not very friendly to macs(as we all saw in the marty chat! )

Anonymous

WOW!

The Ellen chat was a BLAST! ๐Ÿ™‚

Very successfully organised and executed! Well done!

Thnaks frey, FX and Rachel

Anonymous

The Ellen chat was AWESOME!!!! What a nice lady! I’m convinced that Lexxians are the classiest, nicest peeps on the face of a certain Type 13 planet in its final stages…

Thanks so much to everyone who made this possible!

dgrequeen
    Participant

I wasn’t able to get online all weekend and I missed the Ellen Dubin chat! Waaaaaahhh!!

DAMN YOU, TIME-WARNER!!!!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    WOW!

The Ellen chat was a BLAST! ๐Ÿ™‚

Very successfully organised and executed! Well done!

Thnaks frey, FX and Rachel

Yeah, that was really great. I wasn’t expecting it to be too interesting but it turned out to be as good as the Marty Simon chatand I’m glad I dropped by. Can we do Jeffrey Hirschfield next? He’s my robot head hero!

I’m surprised X(ev) wasn’t there. Or was he using a different handle?

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

WONDERFULL! Giggy was really funny and nice.

Hey, I can get copies of the magazine she’ll be in if anyone has trouble finding them. Will look strange going to Borders and buying 12 copies of the same men’s mag, but hey, drop me a line if ya can’t find a copy.

Anonymous

Missed the chat. Can someone email me when the transcript is posted? thanks.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

I’m surprised X(ev) wasn’t there. Or was he using a different handle?

Aw. ThanX for caring, DT I had to work

Anonymous

Was the chat transcript posted anywhere? I didn’t see any notice about it.

MM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.