Predictions please ladies and gentlemen

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Predictions please ladies and gentlemen

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay. We are nearly at the end now. So its about time we got some predictions on how Season 4 is going to end (apart from just earth being destroyed!)…

Anonymous

Earth will be destroyed.

Anonymous

So how do you complete the circle of time?

The Lexx will fire on the Earth just as the Higgs B. particle is discovered. The combined events will cause a big bang resulting in the rebirth of the Light Universe. Fire and water are recreated and Prince begins his rule there again, which only now has the first few inhabitants like Queen, Duke and Priest. Kai regains his soul and finally finds peace on Water. The Lexx, with Xev and Stan, end up again in the Light Zone giving rise to the start of humanity and the insect race again.

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Okay. We are nearly at the end now. So its about time we got some predictions on how Season 4 is going to end (apart from just earth being destroyed!)…

Anonymous

Kai will become alive again just to get killed. Xev will die somehow also. 790 will either be destroyed or fall in love with Stan. Lexx will die. Stan,Bunny,and Priest will escape in the Noah(complete with all the women Dr.Longbore had put on it,which will make Stan very happy)before
    earth is destroyed by the higgs bosen particle.

bonnee
    Participant

A carrot goes up someone’s bum.

Seriously, I’ve been toying with the idea that the series somehow ends the way it began – with a soul possesing Kai attacking his divine shadow’s forces sent to destroy brunnen g (present day earth?), ‘dying’ and stan ‘waking up’ reincarnated in the light zone. Probably an untenable suggestion, and not exactly supported by the way the series has been panning out. Either way, there can be no closure, and the cycle of time should be posited as an enclosure on its way to enabling the cycle all over again.

Anonymous

I have no idea how this series is going to end but I do no that Prince is going to come back from the Other Zone and kick some major ass!

Since the Other Zone is a half formed Universe which can be easily manipulated by the wills of those existing in it as seen in The Game and since Prince is basically a devil he’s going to use this place to become omnipotent and return to bring about Armaggeddon on Earth. Xev will probably die in the process or at least he will capture her soul ( after all Prince does have a thing for her.) This of course will lead into a final confrontation with Kai and Stan. Are two heroes will probably use the Lexx to destroy him somehow but only at the cost of the Lexx’s life.
    ———————————————

“I will make your neck a chalice and drink deep.” -Spike (James Marsters)

“We are the Powerful.” -Lestat

“I will suck every drop of your juice.” -Vlad

BowCatz
    Participant

I see time as cyclical and spiraling in the direction that the soul influences it to. I see Kai regaining his soul and then finding peace because this is what he wants. Wasn’t it in “Garden” that he planted himself, so he would decompose? Our deepest desires eventually see the light of day if held long enough in the heart. They will manifest in the ways made open to them by our decisions.

Xev is a person who finds conflict with her basic needs. She is starved of the basics that children and women need. She wanted parents that loved her and found herself in a box unloved. She was fed too much. She was unattractive to those around her and again was separated at the altar and then sent for the love slave treatment. As a love slave, she would be used for shallow purposes and would have been lonely a lot till she was summoned to perform again. Left alone afterward to walk back to her room. Why? Well, on the Lexx she was alone with her dead man who wanted to kiss her about as much as he wanted to kiss anybody. (That’s cold, man. That is cold.) She has people around her who seem unable to love her for her for some reason or another. It’s like no matter how she’s packaged, no one loves her. What a lonely karma for Xev. I see Xev finally finding love when she really wants it and from someone who appreciates her for her — lizard and all. And, she went hungry many times on the Lexx.

Stanley. Poor Stanley. Fourth class at nearly everything except killing Vlad. I see Stanley losing the Lexx forever. If Prince comes around , he’ll be the one to use the Lexx. Prince has a lot of carney barker in him , so he’ll make a big show of it, too. Kai won’t be there to save Stanley anymore–he had different plans. Xev will be gone. He’ll probably lose her along the way and won’t know it till she’s gone for a while. He’ll probably accidently kill himself and no one will know it.

790 is turned off completely and put on a shelf somewhere till someone needs a few electronic parts and remembers the dusty robot head someone found somewhere a long time ago. The rest of his plastic head is used for target practice.

We are born then we die in this realm and move on. We can’t relive the same life over and over again. Kai can’t become a Brunnen-G warrior fighting insects again. That’s over and done with. He has to move on. Xev has to find love or remain in a kind of loveless purgatory till she realizes she’s doing it to herself. Stanley lacks the imagination to know what is really going on beyond his different sensual hungers for food, sleep, or sex. He’ll die forgottened. I need some batteries. I wonder if 790’s batteries would fit in anything I have around here? I’m always looking for something to use for target practice, too.

Anonymous

1)Kai and Xev die and become the two stars you see in Super Nova.
    2)Earth becomes Brunnis(Brunnis is the final Stage of the planet)
    3)Lexx gives birth to the insect race by mating with that thing he picked up in Holland.
    4)Lomia comes back(okay, that one’s just wishful thinking on my part)
    5)Cycle of time, of course.

Anonymous

They all get hit by a bus.

End of story.

–Aleck

Anonymous

790 is reprogrammed and falls in love with the Lexx. For some reason the constant affection causes the Lexx to respond and with 790 destroys the Earth and they ride into the sunset.

Meanwhile on Earth right before destruction:

Kai regains his soul, unfortunatly during a “Break-Dancing” contest and breaks his neck. His last words were reported as “This wasent in my contract!”.

Xev comes over to my house, finally satisfied becomes a nun.

Stanley H. Tweedle in a strange twist of fate becomes the only man aboard the “Noah. With 100s of feral teenage girls for the rest of his life he becomes the Father of the Human Race.

Yeah.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Meanwhile on Earth right before destruction:

Kai regains his soul, unfortunatly during a “Break-Dancing” contest and breaks his neck. His last words were reported as “This wasent in my contract!”.

Man, it’s odd that you say this. I started to reply to the “Kai is becoming alive, but also evil, I think” thread with the response “No, but he *is* becoming a much better breakdancer.” I didn’t go through with it, thinking it was too silly at the time, but now I kinda wish I did.

Thanks for freaking me right the f@*k out.

–Aleck

Anonymous

So, we are all in general agreement that time will become loop but will any major characters die?

Anonymous

Sorry, can’t resist, my Star Trek movie goer peeks out:

quote:

So, we are all in general agreement that time will become loop but will any major characters die?

They all die!

But in what time continuum?

[ 09-04-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

Anonymous

quote:

I do not agree that time will loop. There just isn’t time enough for it to happen. A ridiculously long period was mentioned by 790 in season 2 when he said that he’d see Xev in the next cycle of time. Something like 14 million years or so. I forget. But seeing as how it’s only been just over 4000 years from that point, it just doesn’t add up that we’re into the next cycle. It’s true that there have been unusual circumstances with the destruction of the Light Universe, but as everything that has happened in LEXX happened once before, it’s already been factored into the equation. The Light Universe would have been destroyed in the previous cycle of time. It could be argued, perhaps, that the final episode will conclude with time ending and then beginning again, and that’s perhaps out of left field enough to happen (even though it grossly contradicts what was said before), but most of the arguments I’ve seen have postulated that somehow the destruction of the Light Universe caused the cycle to begin again, and that we’re already *into* the next cycle. Unless there’s some time-traveling going on (which surely isn’t the case, as the Beans have adamantly sworn to never do time-traveling), there’s not enough time for Earth to have been born and developed to the point it’s at now (not everyone on Earth woke up there after escaping from Fire and Water). It just doesn’t add up at all, no matter how you slice it.

Kai will die, though. Finally. He’ll be really and sincerely dead. Stan, Priest and Bunny will, at least, live. Xev, it’s 50/50. I’m betting on survival.

–Aleck

Anonymous

I also do not agree that time will loop. In fact if it happens I’ll be really disappointed.

Anonymous

BAD LOOP!
    BAD LOOP!
    BAD LOOP!

Anonymous

I do not know what’ll happen, but I do know this: Prince returns! Yee Haw! I hope that Stan finally finds someone who actually desires him, not just as a sexual object, but as a real human being. The question is, can Stan get past the sex?

Also:

Lexx dies
    Prince kills Priest
    Xev and Kai die, after falling in love (because)
    Kai becomes alive when Prince keeps his deal
    Lyekka dies
    Bunny lives! (see Zentilli interview)
    Dr. Longbore gets killed horribly by roaming carrot probes.
    Lomea dies by carrot’s as well.
    790 gets crushed by Stan
    and the earth gets shrunk to the size of a pea, not before Stan steals the Noah with Bunny and watches Xev die, which scars him for the remainder of his life. They take the crushed 790 with them in case they’ll need him later (or what’s left of him)

Gosh, I wish I was a writer on this show, or that show now. Only 4 to go (in Canada)

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

TIME WILL NOT BECOME A LOOP! TIME WILL NOT BECOME A LOOP! TIME WILL NOT BECOME A LOOP! TIME WILL NOT BECOME A LOOP!

With that said, I think that Xev, Stan, Kai, Bunny and Priest will all live through the end. The Lexx and 790 will not. Because there is no Lexx, the crew will be stranded on Earth.

Oh and the Noah will be destroyed by the Lexx.

Anonymous

Hedgehog, I don’t agree with you. I do not think that time will become a loop. If that happens, where will a spin-off with Stan be? I think that you agree with me that there will be no loop, I just don’t agree with anything else you say concerning this post. But, I DO believe that Stan will finally find a home. Also, Prince is the chess master and the universes are his chess boards. Remember, the chess piece of Priest said that they had played many times before?
    It was Prince who offered Kai to play chess in “Bad Carrot”. Maybe, he did so having an inuition that he would end up in the other zone and become free and to “finally know who I am”.

Anonymous

Sorry, Headgehog about the spelling error concerning your handle.

Anonymous

Why have various people connected with Lexx in interviews stated that the end of Season 4 will take us back to the start of Season 1 then?

Anonymous

I still stick with the cycle, and that it had happened during the 4000 years they were asleep, with Fire and Water being the beginning.
    So what if 790 said if he would see Xev in the next cycle of time which would be 14 million years, as we know time is only relative to how we perceive it, i.e we see an explosion in the night sky and it seems it may have just happened when in fact it took place millions of years before.
    The same could be said of the Lexx, maybe the Lexx can only see what is happening in his range of vision, which would tell him that events around him only took 4000years, whereas due to him just really drifting in space he could be seeing things that had happened millions of years in the past.
    This is not time travel, it is based on the perception of the Lexx, so when arriving at fire and water only took 4000 years, but the universe around him was 14 million years old.
    Having said that the distance the Lexx had to traverse to get to the earth was fairly short, but we are only talking about humanity being on the earth, not earth’s actual creation, so in that short time humanity had evolved.
    It seems to suggest that there was no missing link, and that humanity simply appeared on the planet, and as the universe expanded time was working at a faster rate.
    I still believe that the cycle has happened fo those reasons, and I don’t think they would end the story by simply stating that time had continued in a normal fashion.
    This would beg the question as to why no one in the dark zone had ever stumbled across the Earth before, if it was smack bang in the centre, how would it be possible for anyone to miss it, I would have to say because it was destroyed.
    My theory is still that the crew and the Lexx have a lot to do with what happens within the future of this cycle.
    Of course they won’t live to see themselves again in the era of HDS, but will be reborn to continue repeating events of time again and again.
    It does seem to point that the Lexx will be responsible for the insect race coming about, and that maybe Kai will become alive to start the beginnings of the Brunnen G civilisation, I strongly believe that he will be the first and the last of the Brunnen G.
    None of this could happen if time was not working in a circle, as the time prophet said ‘it has happened before and will happen again’.
    I think Prince is like a puppetmaster, able to stand outside time and influence the events during it, it could turn out that he has been controlling events to ensure time runs as it should.
    If he was completely evil, then there is no way he would permit Kai to become alive, what would he gain from that, other than securing the future and ensuring that Kai plays the part he is meant to play.
    Anyway, I still see good reason to claim that a cycle of time is what is happening, and have yet to see a convinicing argument to the contrary, to me the pros of it outweigh the cons.
    Also, I like the Higgs Bosen reasoning, it could take any path, we really don’t know, but the best and most convicing entertain the notion of a cycle.
    If I’m wrong then fair enough, but I’m still gonna stick with that bet.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Why have various people connected with Lexx in interviews stated that the end of Season 4 will take us back to the start of Season 1 then?

Not once have I heard anyone say directly that it would happen. The only thing I’ve read was that after you watch the end you’ll want to watch the beginning again.

If time does loop it will contradict pretty much everything else in terms of continuity.

And having time loop is almost as bad as a “it was all a dream” ending.

Furthermore,there’s no reason for time to loop in terms of the story. And if time does begin wouldn’t it just be darkness before anything even exists. I’m sure 5 minutes of black at the end of the finale would be nice.

Time looping has nothing to do with the story and the nice thing about Lexx is it sticks to the story.

And anyway against the theory we have the following facts:

At present time it’s nowhere near the end of time(and there’s no way the universe is going to be destroyed on top of everything else that has to happen in the finale.)
    It can’t already be at the beginning of time or Vlad and the Mummy wouldn’t have been on Earth. Also Earth wouldnt’ be this developed.

The whole time loop thing only has to do with the Time Prophet and who she was.
    Can you name anytime there’s been a reference to time being in a loop and it not being part of something the Time Prophet said?

Anonymous

The two suns in Super Nova.That had nothing to do with the Time Prophet. They also said that they will see Kai in the next cycle of time. If it weren’t for the cycle of time, the whole ending of Super Nova wouldn’t make any sense.

Anonymous

Warsaw:

Paul Donovan said in a Sci-Fi chat, or interview that the 2 suns in Supernova were something cool. Thats all, no grand plot, no hidden agenda, just another stoned idea that has nothing to do with anything.

Anonymous

Yo Way Yo will be sung as a rap song.

There’s no cycle of time. That wraps it up into too nice of a bow. Earth, the “center of the darkest part of the Dark Zone” will go kablooey.

Anonymous

As for “Watching the beginning after the very end” Id just assume thats because Kai is going to “Yo-way-oh” himself the same way he died originally, hence the name of the ep.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Warsaw:
    The two suns in Super Nova.That had nothing to do with the Time Prophet. They also said that they will see Kai in the next cycle of time. If it weren’t for the cycle of time, the whole ending of Super Nova wouldn’t make any sense.

Also, as stated earlier in this thread, 790 had said about a cycle of time…so we know it exists.
    I don’t think the finale will be when the cycle begins, more that it has already happened.
    Maybe that the crew realise that the cycle had begun again in the finale, and that the cycle restarted at the beginning of S3 (whilst they were sleeping).
    I also think that the beginning of time does not need to refer to the beginning of the universe.
    Again it is down to our perception, time only begins when a lifeform is there to note it, i.e fire and water would be the point of reference for the cycle starting again, but the dark zone remains forever present and isn’t reborn, but the light zone is.
    I have a theory that the higgs bosen idea had an unexpected side effect, in that it doesn’t collapse all matter, but instead doubles it’s mass, and through it the light universe is created.
    There are a few continuity errors, but they are minor, and the cycle does have a big influence in Lexx.
    As for the story ending like a dream, that wouldn’t be the case, as you would realise that all events did happen, and in some scientific circles the idea of many dimensions out of time with ours is not something that is put down as pure Sci-fi.
    There is a cycle, the question remains if the Lexx and it’s crew are in a new one…I think they are.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Warsaw:

Paul Donovan said in a Sci-Fi chat, or interview that the 2 suns in Supernova were something cool. Thats all, no grand plot, no hidden agenda, just another stoned idea that has nothing to do with anything.

Yeah and we know how upfront and honest Paul D is, he’s stoned most of the time anyway.
    It’s easy for the beans to say that now, maybe it’s a case of not letting too much slip, admitting the suns played a part would give too much away.
    Seeing as they never make any sense during on-line chat, I would take anything they say with a pinch of salt.
    And Tish, you can’t say there is no cycle of time, it’s been mentioned in Lexx too many times to say it doesn’t exist.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:

Also, as stated earlier in this thread, 790 had said about a cycle of time…so we know it exists.
    I don’t think the finale will be when the cycle begins, more that it has already happened.
    Maybe that the crew realise that the cycle had begun again in the finale, and that the cycle restarted at the beginning of S3 (whilst they were sleeping).
    I also think that the beginning of time does not need to refer to the beginning of the universe.
    Again it is down to our perception, time only begins when a lifeform is there to note it, i.e fire and water would be the point of reference for the cycle starting again, but the dark zone remains forever present and isn’t reborn, but the light zone is.
    I have a theory that the higgs bosen idea had an unexpected side effect, in that it doesn’t collapse all matter, but instead doubles it’s mass, and through it the light universe is created.

A.The crew was asleep during the time before S3…but 790 and Kai weren’t asleep the whole time. I think one of them might have noticed the cycle of time suddenly starting over.
    B.Once again there’s no need for the light universe to come back. That’s in the past and has nothing to do with the story that’s being told.

Overall I think ppl are expecting WAY too much from the finale and are gonna end up disappointed.

I expect a few surprises but time looping wouldn’t be an advancement or an ending to the plot and therefore would be wasting time(and for that matter how would you show the cycle of time starting over? A bunch of flashing and a lame narration “and so the cycle of time began again”.)

Anonymous

I agree. The time cycle idea is part of the story. Also, don’t assume that the beginning of the cycle has to coincide with the beginning of the divine order. The entire Lexx story could be set at the very ‘last’ instant of the cycle of time. The cycle begins with just the newly create universe and the souls of humanity (which are immortal so they say?). Then it takes billions of years to evolve to that last instant again. (Man, the ol’ BS shovel is busy tonight

quote:

And Tish, you can’t say there is no cycle of time, it’s been mentioned in Lexx too many times to say it doesn’t exist.
    Squishy

[ 10-04-2002: Message edited by: dgk ]

[ 10-04-2002: Message edited by: dgk ]

Anonymous

All right, dig this:

Those of you who think there is no cycle of time haven’t been brushing up on your theories of time. A circle has neither a beginning or an ending. Other than the obvious things that can’t be pulled off, like Vlad killing herself if she indeed was the Time Prophet, things like a mummy being left by the Heretics CAN bring about the existence of the Heretics, and..you get the point. I feel like enough of a geeky fanboy already and I’m getting a headache in the first stages of the time stuff.
    You’re all thinking linear. It’s not linear.

Anonymous

Somewhere in my previous post was a well thought out, original theory on the cycle of time. Reading it after posting just sounds like I’m trying to explain Killer the Dog’s death in Half Baked. I’m sorry. I hope someone can make sense out of it.

Anonymous

Another vote AGAINST time looping at the climax. They’d have to go through too many contortions to make it work. And it seems too schematic for Lexx.

As for the characters–I’m going to wait and see what happens.

elmey

Anonymous

quote:

Squishy, if season 3 were in a later cycle of time than seasons 1 and 2, wouldn’t this imply that the souls on Fire and Water would be experiencing the afterlife before subsequently being born at a later time in this new cycle of time?

Anonymous

The Beans have said at the end of it all they would like to see the Lexx come to a little blue planet, third from the sun, and blow it up. So, Earth may or may not be a goner.

Stan, Xev, Priest, and Bunny may or may not survive the ending. The LEXX itself may or may not survive. 790, however, it clearly malfunctioning and won’t survive.

As to Kai: Kai will finally be dead-dead at the end, and the series will end as it began – with the day of his death. THAT is how it will come full circle.

Anonymous

Steven Bell wrote:
    A.The crew was asleep during the time before S3…but 790 and Kai weren’t asleep the whole time. I think one of them might have noticed the cycle of time suddenly starting over.
    ***I don’t recall either Kai or 790 being awake during Stan and Xev’s sleep.
    And as I said before the cycle of time does not depend on the universe being recreated, so there was nothing to see anyway, time is noted by our perception, there doesn’t need to be fireworks for time to start again, the start of time for man doesn’t require that we go back to the big bang, time can start again without anyone noticing.
    Like the premise of a groundhog day, no would notice unless they had experienced the events before and noticed that things were happening again.

B.Once again there’s no need for the light universe to come back. That’s in the past and has nothing to do with the story that’s being told.

***As the light universe was destroyed, if a premise of a cycle existed, then the light universe would be recreated, albeit an unatural universe, I still say that the light universe is a mirror image of the dark zone, and is effectively another plane or dimension.
    It has everything to do with the story within the cycle of time theory.

Overall I think ppl are expecting WAY too much from the finale and are gonna end up disappointed.
    ***Not at all, Lexx has witnessed the destruction of an entire universe, so this is not beyond the realms of possibility.

I expect a few surprises but time looping wouldn’t be an advancement or an ending to the plot and therefore would be wasting time(and for that matter how would you show the cycle of time starting over? A bunch of flashing and a lame narration “and so the cycle of time began again”.)
    ***The Star Trek franchise has used time to employ a climatic ending, TNG used a past, present and future story to end it’s final season.
    The beans have wanted it all too make sense at the end and make you think ‘ah, so that’s why that happened’, and this would be one way of acheiving it.
    Also I think the beans realise that the portrayal of the cycle starting again would be cheap if it were all done like a large firework display, I think it has gone unoticed and won’t happen in the finale.
    Like I said, time is starting again for mankind and other lifeforms, it doesn’t mean that the universe has started again, it doesn’t need to be from the big bang.
    Even today, scientists cannot put an accurate date to the time the universe began, they could calculate it by millions of years, but no one can claim to tie it down to the very split second the universe began. We view time by our perception of light, it’s feasible to assume that the spark that is the big bang could still be travelling to us or has gone past us at a time when no one would know what it was, i.e for all we know primitive man may have viewed the birth of the universe…we simply don’t know.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Jason:
    Squishy, if season 3 were in a later cycle of time than seasons 1 and 2, wouldn’t this imply that the souls on Fire and Water would be experiencing the afterlife before subsequently being born at a later time in this new cycle of time?

No, nobody in season 1 & 2 would be as they were in season 3 (at the beginning of S3, the reincarnation process would have stopped), people like Gigerota and Mantrid are the first incarnation on fire and water, several hundreds or thousands of reincarnations later they arrive at being the true Mantrid and Giggy. In essence those characters are leading their first lives.
    Like Giggy the Pope was only just beginning to have thoughts about cannabilism, after successive reincarnations that notion becomes stronger, until we arrive at Giggy’s time where she is a full blown cannibal.
    Most of this ties in with Chinese beliefs of reincarnation, but taken to the extreme, where not only does the spirit remain faithful to it’s previous incarnation…but so does the body.
    If Lexx does end this way (with a cycle) then i think it would add to the myticism of Lexx.
    I think it’s a more appealing end than just playing it out by saying the Earth is destroyed and the Lexx dies, by giving the story a cycle, it gives purpose to events that has happened before.
    Most of all this theory is not about time travel, as far as the Lexx crew is concerned time is still linear, but it is a line that forms a circle.
    If that line is broken, then time would be reset (so to speak) and would have to start again…and that only exist in the realms of Sci-fi.
    Time travel may be a possibility, but it’s likely it would have nothing to do with our perception of time as it now stands, more likely affecting some physical change to the nature of the universe itself might result in some unexpected side effects, but it’s doubtful science could do that, we may have to face facts that time travel is not possible, if it were it would be a chance event, but we don’t know enough to even theorize on going into the past or the future.
    Squishy

dgrequeen
    Participant

I agree that people may be expecting too much from the final episode. In order to explain the beginning of time again, and the rebirth of the Light Universe, the Divine Order, et al, they would need a whole LOT more than just one hour-long episode (commercials extracted). So while they might hint at the cycle of time, I don’t think we’re actually going to see it.

Micromary gave the most succinct possibility. The very first Lexx story (IWHS) did start with Kai’s death. And since Prince has promised Kai his soul so that he can go at last to the Dream Zone (a bargain I think he’ll keep), it’s probable that the final episode will end the story with Kai’s death, his real death. And in a few million years, time stops and then begins again, and it all plays out as before.

As the Master of Ceremonies in Brigadoom said: “Kai’s story is the most important story in the universe.”

Anonymous

Let’s all wait and see what happens. O.k.?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fred:
    Let’s all wait and see what happens. O.k.?

Hear hear Fred!

Anonymous

I like that idea, though it’s been done before in other stuff, I think it would work. However, I hate predictablity so I hope nobody is right. Reading too many boards can really suck the life out of a show. ‘Sigh’ Here’s hoping for a mind blowing ending!

quote:

Originally posted by Micromary:

As to Kai: Kai will finally be dead-dead at the end, and the series will end as it began – with the day of his death. THAT is how it will come full circle.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.