Prime Ridge 4.14 Poster

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Prime Ridge 4.14 Poster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I found this in a bunch of Halifax pictures that I took but that Sad still hasn’t posted. Tonight I found a pic on another site and read the hedgehog Sci-Fi Blurbs. And it kind of all came together. Check it out. ummmm, it is a minor spoiler. duh… but you knew that right

Very nice work by Darczone and the Salter Street Art Department.
    http://members.tripod.com/thefrey1/lexxvid414d.htm

Headgehog
    Participant

Illegal alien, always complaining, number 4, rofl.

AKA, Stan the Man, El Supremo. What no “Tower of Power”?

I’m a little weary about his height though. Only 5’7″, I’m that tall, Brian is much taller then that!

Did you write down what all that fine print is? There has to be more subtle jokes in there soemwhere. Just like how there was a lot of jokes in the Kai: Henry 5th poster.

Thanks!

theFrey
    Participant

the fine print is where it said stuff about the ATM’s, Prime Ridge and killing the guards while escaping from the mental institution. The rest was just the considered dangerous, notify us immediately crap.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    The rest was just the considered dangerous, notify us immediately crap.

good job on getting the site up again, frey, and most excellent picture

dgrequeen
    Participant

I’m also pretty certain that Stan is taller than 5’7″. Unless it’s meant to be a joke.

Anonymous

You’d be surprised, quite a few actors appear much much taller/larger on tele then they are in reality. Sly Stallone is much shorter than I, and Im only 5’10”, I think he came up to my nose when I met him.

Liam Neison on the other hand appears to be about 7 feet tall if ya ever see him.

BTW Great pic, its in my Lexx library now Glad to see the beans use some fan contributions

Anonymous

*rolls out of the gutter, covered in goo and clutching a bottle of champaigne* Too cool!

Sorry I haven’t been about lately. My “break” wasn’t much of a break and I’ve been off the radar since finals in December. But I think I’m back again… hehe.

Oh, FX! Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. I’ll try to find the article and send it to you. As long as I didn’t toss out my hardcopy I should be ok

~elfkin

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elfkin:
    *rolls out of the gutter, covered in goo and clutching a bottle of champaigne* Too cool!

Sorry I haven’t been about lately. My “break” wasn’t much of a break and I’ve been off the radar since finals in December. But I think I’m back again… hehe.

~elfkin

congrats on successfully finding your way back into the gutter after finals dearie, and i will wait to hear

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.