Primed Ridge = TWINPEAKOGENIUS!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Primed Ridge = TWINPEAKOGENIUS!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Superb episode.Very funny and a good **** take on american suburbia. Also a good Twin Peaks parody, even the music sounded like Twin Peaks stuff.

Excellent. 9/10

Anonymous

Yes, JumpingJedi, that’s exactly how I felt during this week’s episode.

The 50s style community commercials touting the local economy(beef), the house, the lawn, the infatuation with guns, the family, the TV. Good lord, it was such a great spoof on middle America.

It wasn’t the most exciting episode, but what the “Beans” were attempting here seemed to succeed. In the scope of future episodes, this one might be a great lead into the next big story arc leading into the series finale. At least that’s my hope.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Holt Worth:
    In the scope of future episodes, this one might be a great lead into the next big story arc leading into the series finale. At least that’s my hope.

I think Agent Moss is only a small story arc within the series. Much like what Vlad was, or this new mini-arc about Prince,Kai and chess. I beleive the overall story arc has to do with the bad carrots and the destruction of the earth.

Anonymous

I think it was about 5 or 6 different parodies one of which was the shoot-out at Ruby Ridge between Randy Weaver and the Authorities…

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Also a good Twin Peaks parody, even the music sounded like Twin Peaks stuff.

That’s a really good point. I agree!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.