Questions for Paul Donovan & Jeffrey Hirschfield?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Questions for Paul Donovan & Jeffrey Hirschfield?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay, let’s say that you were gonna participate in an interview with Paul D. and Jeffrey H., and you were completely stuck in coming up with questions, and you didn’t want to sound too gushingly fan-boy-esque.

Okay, scratch that. Let’s say that this person is *me*. What would you ask? What’d be interesting and something that hasn’t been asked a million times (though, keep in mind that it’s only a 15-minute interview and that we have to cover some of the basic questions since lots of people who see this interview won’t know anything about these guys).

Help me out, people! Please!!!

–Aleck

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it helps, you can read through a past Q&A session here.
    There are others, but that was the only one I participated in.

trillian
    Participant

hrmm…OK, it’s been asked a lot, but one more time won’t hurt, right?

Is this the very last season of Lexx?

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    hrmm…OK, it’s been asked a lot, but one more time won’t hurt, right?

Is this the very last season of Lexx?

That was the first question I came up with. Gets kind of confusing when PD insists that it’s the last one, and others say that nothing is definite. We’ll try to nail him down on the issue, if he’ll allow himself to be nailed.

–Aleck

Anonymous
    Inactive

Goes without saying that *anything* about series 4 you can winkle out will be gratefully received

Update on the estimated date of completion and expected international airing dates would be nice..

Anonymous

Ask them to answer this!:
    Who was the guy who Pa kills at the very beginning of “White trash”? Was he supposed to a member of the stripper crew from “Love grows”?

——————
    “My world is unaffected, there is an exit here. I say it is and it’s true. There is a dream inside a dream, I’m wide awake the more I sleep. You’ll understand when I’m dead. I went to God just to see and I was looking at me. Saw Heaven and Hell were lies, when I’m God every one dies…”

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s always been assumed that he was simply a stowaway, the same as the Goleen clan (there were probably a few other around to keep them fed for so long)

lizard
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

–Aleck

As a Lexxian who flunked the lexx purity test (i got a 45!) I can stand in for an ignoramus. I would ask the writers if they work on other Science fiction type projects. Do they write other scripts? What is the rest of their work like?

Also: Who decides whether the ship is hairy? I seem to remember the lexx had some spiky hairs in earlier episodes? For that matter Who decides whether Kai is hairy? I remember seeing chest hair in one of the movies, but he was completely shaved in the notorious ep. in season 3.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Too see what else Salter get’s up to, visit their site at http://www.salter.com

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Okay, let’s say that you were gonna participate in an interview with Paul D. and Jeffrey H., and you were completely stuck in coming up with questions, and you didn’t want to sound too gushingly fan-boy-esque.

Okay, scratch that. Let’s say that this person is *me*. What would you ask? What’d be interesting and something that hasn’t been asked a million times (though, keep in mind that it’s only a 15-minute interview and that we have to cover some of the basic questions since lots of people who see this interview won’t know anything about these guys).

–Aleck

I’ve always been kind of curious as to how Hirshfield feels about being the only “digital” member of the crew, so to speak. I mean, how exactly does that work, anyway? Does he show up to the set on days where the head is going to be gabbing or is all that stuff pre-recorded or what? Also, is it eery to be sitting around watching an ep and hear his voice come out of 790? I think that might kinda throw me for a loop…

That’s all I can think of and maybe it’s been asked before but I’ve never seen anything about it and I’ve always been curious to know.

~elfie

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

aleck, at the risk of sounding too star wars/serial minded, are we going to get any background on the insect wars…they could do it so as to incorporate the current twisted humor/crew of misfits but it would be nice to know the genesis of the divine order from the insect wars…also more about the whole love slave thing, the morality of hds reeks of nazi propaganda, the wholesome family values and set roles for everyone, so how did they set up breeding farms for wives, love slaves and so on…again they could do this keeping the essential uniqueness of lexx going…also where is the lexx itself going?it is still growing, will it breed, are there others? i guess that is all kind of geeky scifi fan stuff but more background would be good, especially with brizon and mantrid and all the bioviziers perhaps still stirring up trouble somehow…enquiring minds want to know and good luck with your interview (still sure you can’t write off uncon as a business trip?!)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.