Questions re: Ep 3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BigJay
    Participant

1) Why did Chode get to keep T’nuk’s prize money? It’s not like he owns her like he owns Six.

2) The “wardrobe malfunction” line. Was that planned in the original script (meaning it was done and animated after Feb 1), or was that just a coincidence and Chode’s line was changed “post-nipplegate”.

About question 1. A perfectly reasonable answer might have to be “a wizard did it…” ๐Ÿ™‚

edit: corrected typo

Anonymous
    BigJay wrote:

1) Why did Chode get to keep T’nuk’s prize money? It’s not like he owns her like he owns Six.

2) The “wardrobe malfunction” line. Was that planned in the original script (meaning it was done and animated between after Feb 1), or was that just a coincidence and Chode’s line was changed “post-nipplegate”.

About question 1. A perfectly reasonable answer might have to be “a wizard did it…” ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ™‚

I think Chode is the Captain and therfore gets to do what he wants. Also, the crew basically had to go along with his plans and probably T’Nuk was more interested in the acolade than the prize money.

Not sure about question 2. That’s one for one of the writers. How about it CLR? Any ideas?

CLR2
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

I think Chode is the Captain and therfore gets to do what he wants. Also, the crew basically had to go along with his plans and probably T’Nuk was more interested in the acolade than the prize money.

Not sure about question 2. That’s one for one of the writers. How about it CLR? Any ideas?

I think T’nuk wasn’t really concerned with the money as much as the attention (she keeps reapeating “You like me, you really like me!” when she wins by default). What SadGeezer is also valid…I guess it wasn’t that important for the flow of the story to put in that precise detail…

As for question 2, I really have no clue what line you’re referring to. I’d have to look over the episode. That’s a question for the Denkster – he directed the show, he MUST know!

BigJay
    Participant

Just to refresh your memory… when Six enters the stage in her jogging suit (which seems to add about 30 lbs to her frame) to read her poem, Chode decides that he doesn’t like that one bit so he says something along the lines of “Time for a wardrobe malfunction” and uses a touchpad to remove Six’s clothing one piece at a time.

Great episode guys! Keep up the good work.

CLR
    Participant
    BigJay wrote:

Just to refresh your memory… when Six enters the stage in her jogging suit (which seems to add about 30 lbs to her frame) to read her poem, Chode decides that he doesn’t like that one bit so he says something along the lines of “Time for a wardrobe malfunction” and uses a touchpad to remove Six’s clothing one piece at a time.

Great episode guys! Keep up the good work.

Regarding question 2, I’m not certain since I didn’t animate that sequence, The Denkster would know that.

Hey another factoid: originally Whip was supposed to be a washed-out drunken x-surfer dude dressed in a wet suit with beer in hand. Older but not so much wiser… think Chong from Cheech and Chong.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, BigJay.

Denkster
    Participant

Sure enough, the “wardrobe malfunction” line was a last minute addition, actually last week. Seems Scifi wants to have the humour as up to date as possible (there was no line here originally). Don’t be surprised to hear a few more recent additions in upcoming episodes.

BigJay
    Participant

Thanks CLR and Denkster. Looking forward to the next episode!

bueller25
    Participant

i just saw the blurb on sci-fi about tonites episode…sounds like there may be some caning humour in this one…i hope they make it totally law and order…that would be hilarious….by the way…i’d like to formally start a petition to have Spamela Anderslut become a recurring character on the show….rolling support….that was brilliant!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.