Raven’s Nest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

If your looking for an actual answer Raven, read on, if your against spoilers and such do not…

Well, you can be thankful that Fifi WILL NOT be in the whole season (if your watching the episodes in sequence then you can be thankful very soon).

Now I’m not sure about this one but as far as I know Xev DOES NOT strip in the season (sad ain’t it?).

The thing about Prince and May being together, they do not have an actual explanation for it as far as I know, just accept it as an elaborate plot (on Prince’s part) to get Stan to destroy the planet Water.
    Emenating a glow of knowledge,
    Cannedman

Anonymous

How are moth breeders cheap?

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I wanted to think of a cool name for the subject for this post, i dunno why i just wanted to call it that. Anways;

UK fans, the Series 2 DVD episodes 1-6 isn’t out in the shops till 26/12/2001, YES BOXING DAY, why it is coming out this late i don’t know, if anyone knows please tell me.

Oh yeah, i just watched 3:03 GAMETOWN, can anyone tell me if that wanker FIFI is gonna be in the whole series (i hope not) and i’m glad to see that there was nudity in this series, does Xev strip in this series? MOTH BREEDERS, how CHEAP is that, and i’m confued now coz PRINCE and MAY are together.

——————
    quoth the Raven ‘nevermore’

Anonymous

mercury, i may be wrong, but i think he is objecting to the sudden and miraculous introduction of little cyborgs who hibernate until needed to build more moths…the old deus ex machina trick…as far as nudity goes, we in the states did not get the famous shower scene in gametown, although we did get almost all of kai in k-town ( amazing how some body paint and a strategically placed piece of plastic makes all the difference thank god!)…also raven, i am with you, the fifi character is beyond annoying, and particularly repellent when wearing form fitting clothes that show every bulge except the one he don’t have , perhaps some padding is in order, like in spinal tap? speaking as a female chauvinist pig of course, oink oink

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.