RE: Has JMS spoken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This just into my email…..

quote:

Bonnie Hammer concerned a new project she’s developing with “Babylon 5” executive producers J. Michael Straczynski and Douglas Netter. Hammer said nothing is final, but the parties are having discussions.

“We’re talking about a lot of things, and the thing we’re focusing on most …. is exclusive ‘Babylon 5’ movie for Sci-Fi, a new one,” Hammer said.
    “That’s one of the things. Everything is open for conversation. We love that creative team. Take a look at how ‘Babylon 5’ is doing on Sci Fi in its gazillionth repeats — it’s doing amazingly well.”

Hammer said she’s also thinking about picking up rerun rights to “Crusade,” Straczynski’s “B5” spinoff that was aborted by TNT. (Straczynski also is developing a new series for Showtime.)

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-22-2001).]

Anonymous

WOW!

That’s fantastic news! I really hope they do more Bab5 films, they were pretty good, but the big news as far as I’m concerned is Crusade! It started off a little slow, but you just got the feeling that things were going to get better (a bit like Bab5).

——————

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.