RE: new gal needs help!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mazzy
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜†
    hi there!

i am new to this site, i think its great – how come i never came accross it before???

well the thing is people, i have a dissertation to do, and its on BtVS, and her fans – anyone want to take a few minutes to it fill out???? ah go an!
    [email protected] is my address, i will pass on the questionnaire to y’all …. Thanks folks, i’ll be back soon…

Mazzy ๐Ÿ˜† [/b]

Anonymous

Hi mazzy,

I’ve emailed you and also asked if you would consider creating a sort of on-line form that members could answer.

Also, you may want to set up a series of polls in this forum which could allow people to vote on a question and, if they felt strongly enough, answer with a reply post.

Eg.

You could set up a forum message with an attached pole (you are given the option to make the post a poll when you create a new post in any of the forums):

What is your favourite member of the scooby gang:
    Buffy
    Xander
    Willow
    Tara
    Anya
    Dawn

then you could have a message underneath the pole saying something like, “Please feel free to comment on your fave character.”

It’s just an idea, but maybe you might get a better response.

Note: When you create a new post in any of the forums, you can make it an announcement (highlighted), stay at the top (by making it sticky) and turn it into a poll (allowing people to vote and comment) – Or all three!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.