Recent Bandwidth Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Sorry for all the hassle this month re access to the site. We’ve had a couple of record days when the total number of visitors doubled and then trebled. As a result I’ve upped the bandwidth limit for this site from 45 Gb per month to 90Gb per month which should cover it for the next few weeks at least ๐Ÿ™‚

Lucky for me, the cost of bandwidth has fallen a lot in the last few months and doubling the limit was not as expensive as I might have thought. If we continue to have problems with the increase in traffic, we’ll easily be able to up the limit further.

Those of you who emailed me, please don’t worry, the site will certainly be up and running for the foreseeable future.

lexxrobotech
    Participant

No worries!

I sometimes have trouble getting it up as well. ๐Ÿ˜›

I would make a donation, but I earn peanuts.

Anonymous

ook!

๐Ÿ˜€

(silly reference to Terry Pratchett, painfully explained coz most peeps know that I could actually misspell ‘OK’)

theFrey
    Participant

* The golden sounds of seraph wells up in a triumphant crescendo * Pratchett. *sigh* I love Pratchet. I read and re-read all his books (well except for the eric ones) and I have many Pratchett audio books I listen to in my car. Glory un to him.

Or as the librarian might say, โ€œ Ook, ook, OOK!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.