Red Dwarf always good for a laugh

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Red Dwarf Red Dwarf always good for a laugh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

Ever notice how you get all excited for a new SF show and then interest wanes about second season? Red Dwarf (and Dr. Who) just never seem to get crappy, everytime I watch it, I love it…maybe its the humor factor, but maybe its the low budget. Look how many Lexx fans there are…low budget once again.

Maybe we need to see the strings…

Anonymous

That’s the problem with being a Lady SadGeezer! We get to see a few really good Sci Fi shows and our expectation increases.

I honestly haven’t seen a good Sci Fi show to consistantly match LEXX, Babylon 5 or Red Dwarf for years!

All three of the above NEVER reverted to the standardised formula that we see today (and yesterday). Maybe that has something to do with it.

Anonymous
    SadGeezer wrote:

That’s the problem with being a Lady SadGeezer! We get to see a few really good Sci Fi shows and our expectation increases.

I honestly haven’t seen a good Sci Fi show to consistantly match LEXX, Babylon 5 or Red Dwarf for years!

All three of the above NEVER reverted to the standardised formula that we see today (and yesterday). Maybe that has something to do with it.

Agreed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.