Red Dwarf on Stage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BlakYak
    Participant

Hello everybody,

just thought you might be interested to know that Blak Yak Theatre will be staging Red Dwarf II – Kryten in March/April this year.

For more information go to http://www.blakyak.uniting.com.au and click on current show

Anonymous

Cool.

I’ve entered the details in the Calendar. Hopefully you’ll get some SadRedDwarf fans in attendance.

For those of you that didn’t checkout the website. The details are:
    Dates: Kalamunda Performing Arts Centre, Canning Rd, Kalamunda, Australia…. March 17, 19, 20, 24, 26, 27
    and March 31, April 1, 2, 3 at the Maylands Sunroom Cnr of Sixth and Whatley Cres, Maylands.

Prices:
    Adults – $15 (Group Bookings of 10 people or more pay $12 per Adult)
    Concessions – $12

Cast List
    Rimmer: Alex Jones
    Lister: Nick Donald
    Cat: Chris Thomas
    Holly: Jarrod Buttery

and introducing

Kryten: Scott Northover

Directed by Tim Edwards
    Adapted by the award winning writer Nick Donald

Almost wish I was an Aussie ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

One simple point though. Nobody knows where the theatre is! I assumed it was in Australia because the wqebsite url ended in a .au But since the country is bloody huge, a simple address of the theatre group would help peeps find you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kalamunda… That’s near Perth, I believe. My brother lives down there. If only it was being performed in a Pub or on a golfcourse, or for the best of both worlds, a clubhouse, I’m sure he’d be there.

Sounds good! As they say, break a leg, or if that seems a bit extreme, could just chew off Lister’s toenails. ๐Ÿ™‚

“According to the log we’re down to our last 3000 vomit bags. It’ll never be enough. ” – Rimmer, Stoke Me a Clipper

Ghostie
    Participant

Cool, a dwarf play, never thought of that! Has it been done before, or is this going to be the first attempt?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.