Red Dwarf – Possible Series 9?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Red Dwarf Red Dwarf – Possible Series 9?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I saw this on a recent SciFi.com interview with Doug Naylor. I wonder if it’s likely?

I’m also hearing rumblings of a ninth season somewhere along the way.

Naylor: Yeah, that’s possible, but I really want to get the movie—to do the movie first, and then we’ll see where we are. I would love to do a series of movies.

Personally, I think that the geezer has had enough of TV and wants to do RD movies instead. That would be a shame, I’m not too hopeful of a Red Dwarf Movie, I’d much prefer a TV series.

Anonymous

MESSAGE DELETED

Anonymous

They keep stopping and starting. The main reason for the hold up at the moment is so that Chris Barrie (Rimmer) can finish his other comitments (shooting as the butler in the new Tomb Raider film). I think they are shooting Red Dwarf now (or very soon at least).

Is it not logical for the original Rimmer (as Ace) to come back in series 9? Considering the Dwarfers’ trek into a mirror universe, where it would be possible to encounter the first and best Rimmer on one of his missions…im sure ppl have been speculating about this. please tell me if u have heard anything about a series 9 plot.
    ty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.