Reminder about LEXX party in Orlando

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Reminder about LEXX party in Orlando

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

This is just a reminder that 1 January 2003 is the last day that people can sign up for the guest list and attend the Lexx party in Orlando, Florida. It will be at the MegaCon on Saturday, 1 March 2003.

Here is the page where you can sign up: http://www.flamegrape.com/xenia/index.htm

It was originally conceived as a “Party With Xenia,” because Xenia Seeberg (Xev) was the only one from the cast of Lexx that was planning to attend. But Brian Downey (Stan) and Patricia Zentilli (Bunny) are also going to be there too! There are rumors that maybe others from the cast will be there!

More details about the party will be posted in the next two months.

Anonymous

O.K.-The deadline came and went…just curious about the final count! How many peeps registered for the party? I was also wondering if the party is still a separate event from MegaCon, or will everyone planning to attend have to be a con ticket-holder?

Flamegrape
    Participant

I’m not sure that it’s a seperate event. I don’t think that it is. I’m pretty sure that it will be at the same hotel as the convention.

The final count was around seventy guests. Almost all of them were male.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.