Replay of season 1/2 in Australia…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Replay of season 1/2 in Australia…

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I have no idea if this is already common knowledge for Aussies but just in case. I sent TV1 an email asking if they would be playing season one and two of Lexx, seeing as they’ve only played three and four. Here’s what they said:

Unfortunately at this stage series 1-3 of Lexx has not been scheduled so I am unable to give you a premiere date. We have however secured the rights so you will definately be able to see these episodes soon.

Hopefully they do mean soon and not some time in the next few years… but they seem to be treating Lexx well, even though it’s in a late time slot. Which is great, cause I haven’t seen the first season yet and only vaguely remember the second.

bonnee
    Participant

thanks Tara. Much appreciated. I look forward to watching the entire series again ‘soon’. my best guess is that they’ll begin the repeats of seasons 1-3 once they complete the currently screening repeats of season 4, presumably 4 plus months away.

Anonymous

YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CAN WATCH SERIES ONE!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
    Please excuse me, I think I’m going rather insane. Or maybe just mad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.