RESIDENT EVIL: The movie!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff RESIDENT EVIL: The movie!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

A movie about a computer that goes crazy and turns everybody in to Zombies is sci/fi, right?

Does anybody got any info about the movie?

…or thoughts about it!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds a little like the System Shock plot actually.

crusader
    Participant

Yeah, I herd that!!! I wish that they could have sticked to the Resident Evil game plot (A company named Umbrella makes biolodikal weapons and a leak turns al the sientists in to Zombies!!! Some monsters that they made with the T-virus gets loos to and theres always some psyco that tries to stop the heros from geting the truth out to the world!!!)

Well, atleast they have the part about the army coming in to stop the computer a litle right!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Well, I love the games (I’m such the Playstation bitch), and I’m anxious for the movie to come out. But, I am dissapointed that they’ve strayed so far from the game’s plot. Does anyone know who the characters in it will be? I’m hoping that it will be Jill, Chris, Barry, and Wesker (oh, and Rebecca).

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

crusader
    Participant

Well, you bather stay at hoping that Jill and Chris is in it!!! (The outhers will probebly not be in it, if Im not mestaking)

Well, atleast it will have an good ending!!!
    One of the reson that they gave the last scripedwrither the bot was that it had a bad ending (and that the zombies was unkillable and to cole)!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

News about the movie? Anyone?

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Im waiting despretly fore news!
    Anybody got any?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I’m very sceptical about this. It sounds like a purely money making exercise.

——————
    Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.

crusader
    Participant

I dont think so! They´v put to mutch work in the prodjekt to just be a monny maker!
    And, besides! Resident Evil isent the hottest in town!
    It sounds to me like an try to make a deasent movie of an popular game! Outherwise they would´nt have made it so diferent from the game!
    I mean, the only thing that the game and the movie has incomen is that theres Zombies in both of them!

If it was just a monny maker they would have made a Pokemon and make it al like in the games!
    Changing the story so totaly as they did, takes guts! The chanse is that the fans will hate it!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.