Revisiting The Dwarf…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Plif
    Participant

Enoying the DVDs, just acquired series 2 this weekend.. Ah, the memories of frist time round.. I remember when series 3 first came out on video, I had just moved in to my first flat, and those two videos actually provided a kind of comfort, on down days…
    I think I was living life as a Dave Lister character at the time!…lol

Anyone else got good life memories intertwined with Dwarf?

theFrey
    Participant

I liked their music video “Tounge Tied” I played it until I wore out the tape. Too Funny.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Red Dwarf Fans,
    Whenever I’d tape episodes of the show, that I knew the former Who group would do pledge breaks for, I’d also get a kick of how this is so similiar to Lexx; 3 travellers, 1 a cat, the last human on earth & a smart hologram; when our PBS channel decided not to carry it anymore, I was sad. But now I know I can get them in DVD, I may look for them at the next convention I attend (DC). Both my parents & I really have enjoyed the show & would definitely like to see more & recent episodes. ๐Ÿ™‚
    They were such a fun, entertaining group, that 1 couldn’t help but enjoy it.

Red Dwarf Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

mrflibble
    Participant

The best Christmas of my life was the one last year where I stayed up ridiculously late to watch Red Dwarf. Looking back on it, I smile with fond remembrance.
    I’ve only been a Red Dwarf fanatic since then. It’s five months, and I have all four available DVDs, the scripts on my computer, a collection of RD desktop backgrounds, a shiny H, and have been nicknamed ‘Rimmer’ by my so-called friends.
    And I owe it all to the Christmas of 2003. Lovely.

Anonymous
    mrflibble wrote:

…. and have been nicknamed ‘Rimmer’ by my so-called friends.

Surely they mean ‘Ace’

mrflibble
    Participant

Unfortunately not. No matter how many times I let them beat me up. And they do persist in teasing me over my Petersen infatuation.

Dee
    Participant

RD? I have never ever seen an ep. But maybe I would like to.. as a Lexx fan I have a flare for the odd ๐Ÿ˜‰

UberToaster
    Participant

Red Dwarf > Lexx

Well, series 3,4,5 and 6 anyway. Really *don’t* like series seven and eight – CG has never been funny… as evidenced by the awful Co-op bees + sheep (apologies to non-UK readers).

Red Dwarf, Lexx and Futurama are the only programmes I like on this site… Babylon 5? Dull… Farscape? Arse. HHGTTG? Like Red Dwarf only worse in every possible way.

Off topic? Sorry… Arnold is much better than Ace. ๐Ÿ™‚

UberToaster
    Participant

D’oh… wrong (right) topic

theFrey
    Participant

What Would Lister Do???

Look you can now get a talky the Toaster for your Kitchen!!!

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hiwt/article/0,2496,HGTV_21356_4262231_08,00.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.