Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies Chat on Sunday Feb 10 at 4pm

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies Chat on Sunday Feb 10 at 4pm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Please join us in our very own #sadgeezer room to chat with Rolf on Sunday Feb 10 at 4 pm eastern standard time. That will be 3 pm central, 2 pm mountain, 1 pm pacific or 9pm greenwich mean time.

Instructions on how to get into the chat through both mIRC and a browser portal are here /cgi-bin/SadCHAT/chatmain.html

DalekTek790
    Participant

I have a question for you, Frey…

quote:

From the Patricia Zentilli chat:
    maybe Louise will do her own chat another time

definitely glad to have her

she says she will set it up with Frey

Any news on that? I look forward to a Louise Wischermann chat and/or interview and have some questions lined up.

theFrey
    Participant

Don’t forget about the Rolf Chat on Sunday

Anonymous

Thanks Frey! I just might make it to this one.

theFrey
    Participant

I hope you do sunshine. If you are on any lexx lists, you may want to remind your freinds there. So many people tell me they forgot about the chats until it was too late.

Anonymous

Rolf kicks ass. Every new ep I see this season, he just plain stands out. Truly a brilliant actor, cant wait to catch his reprisal of Hitler in that Starz movie.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Rolf kicks ass. Every new ep I see this season, he just plain stands out. Truly a brilliant actor, cant wait to catch his reprisal of Hitler in that Starz movie.

and that face is fantastically rubbery; he is so expressive, you could almost just watch his face/eyes and body language, and not need the soundtrack

sgtdraino
    Participant

Well, I missed another one, dang it!

I was out of town visiting my brother. Still might have been able to make it, but we all went out for a late lunch, and didn’t get back until 4:30.

Was the chat good?

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sgtdraino:
    Well, I missed another one, dang it!
    Was the chat good?

Yes it was excellent. you can read an edited log of it at http://www.sadgeezer.com/lexx/interviews/rolf-2.htm

Enjoy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.