s4 Spoilers, Have we heard the last of…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx s4 Spoilers, Have we heard the last of…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

I have this feeling that we will see Vlad again. A villianess as evil as her, was snuffed out way to easily. Kai couldn’t even touch her, yet Stan with a fancy stick (Please refrain from Stan’s Tower of Power jokes) could turn her to dust! Personally I think that they could devote more then 1/6 of the season to her.

When we met first met Minna (vlad) at uncon, Brian introduced us to her as playing a major vilaness in the upcoming season. They were also filming episodes after 4.10 at that time , so why would Minna still be there?

I hope we see much more of Vlad in the future. Maybe Stan didn’t kill her, and instead she vanished to escape. We’ve seen her disappear/reappear before.

BTW, I highly doubt she’ll return as the time prophet. Vlad killed her! The beans just had Anna Cameron come back for a cameo. You know like a dozen other actors/actresses from past seasons.
    Vlad does not equal Time Prophet

Anonymous

I certainly hope this isn’t the end of Vlad. It was so disappointing to see Stan dispatch her with a stick to the side. VLLLLAAAAADDDDD!!!!!

Anonymous

What is that thing at the end of the credits? It looks like a big statue or something of Vlad’s head. Maybe from an upcoming episode? Anything is possible for a Divine Executioner. I would really like to see a carrot get her, in slo-mo.

Headgehog
    Participant

Originally posted by Pope GiggerottaWhat is that thing at the end of the credits? It looks like a big statue or something of Vlad’s head. Maybe from an upcoming episode? Anything is possible for a Divine Executioner.

If you rememeber 4.08 Vlad, Kai is explaing what a divine executioner is and why they’re created. During the creation talk, we see that shot. So I can only assume it’s the creation of Vlad.

FX
    Participant

vlad will be back …she is in at least one of the four episodes we saw donovan et al furiously trying to finish during the final days of filming in halifax this past thursday, friday, and saturday…they were shooting the game, apocalexx now, viva lexx vegas, and yo vay yo while we were there…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.