Sad Birthday List part 2

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Sad Birthday List part 2

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

please continue to post your birthdays. i only have 17 b-days so far.

Anonymous

i am going to copy the last few post from the previous thread here.

FX
    Administrator
    Member # 268
    posted 28-02-2002 02:08 AM
    ——————————————————————————–

quote:
    Originally posted by theVodkaCircle:
    YES !!!! VINYL !!!!!!!!!!
    Back when men were men, and rock music was something you had to have more than 3.5 minutes of time to listen to. Bring back the 7 minute single

, and being a groupie was a thriving career choice

my vinyl is mostly stones, zeppelin, cream, blind faith, traffic and yardbirds, and of course,doors but no, not all original pressings

Posts: 876 | From: gulfcoast, usa | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged

DalekTek790
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 15
    posted 28-02-2002 02:13 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by Squishy:
    And football scores are informative, like half time or quarter (if you’re American), tells you it’s time to get beer from the fridge.
    LIKE BEER…BEER GOOD!!!

That’s interesting, because somebody told me there was no football in the U.K.

——————–

Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Posts: 998 | From: Iowa City, IA (college)/Davenport, IA (home), United States | Registered: Dec 2000 | IP: Logged

Nirvanah Rimmer
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 333
    posted 09-03-2002 07:31 PM
    Yesterday was my birthay
    I didn’t get a gameboy advance though :'(
    ——————–

There’s no Earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going.There’s no knowing where we’re rowing or which way the river’s flowing.Is it raining is it snowing is a hurricane a blowing?
    Not a speck of light is showing so the danger must be growing .Are the fires of hell a glowing ,is the grisly Reaper mowing? YES! The danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing and they’re certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing!!!! – Willy Wonka

Posts: 68 | From: my house | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

LexxLurker
    Committed SadGeezer
    Member # 287
    posted 09-03-2002 09:30 PM
    9/27/75
    Slowly progressing into old geezer status

Posts: 149 | From: The Cluster known as Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2001 | IP: Logged

mary beth
    Member # 324
    posted 09-03-2002 10:48 PM
    Happy Belated Birthday Nirvanah!!!
    sorry i didn’t get a b-day post up in the Pub forum. i thought i had more time before someone had a b-day. i have my calender out and will make sure i have everyones b-day written down in it.
    ——————–

Words have meaning and names have power. The universe began with a word you know. But which came first, the word or the thought behind the word.
    Lorien-“The Summoning”-B5

Posts: 465 | From: dallas, texas | Registered: Sep 2001 | IP: Logged

mary beth
    Member # 324
    posted 11-03-2002 12:26 AM
    i am going to go ahead and lock this thread before the BB gets wobbly. i will start a new thread for Sad Birthday List.
    ——————–

Words have meaning and names have power. The universe began with a word you know. But which came first, the word or the thought behind the word.
    Lorien-“The Summoning”-B5

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

——————————————–
    ——————————————–

There is, but it’s called Rugby League and it’s the ONLY football

Anonymous

August 10 is when this little duckling blows out her candles.

I’ll be seventeen this year – very exciting stuff, but school is totally swamping me right now so if you don’t hear from me a lot you’ll know why…

Anonymous

30th January, 1987. I’m 15, of course. And dark_angel3838, whenever she pops up, is 14 til November the 1st!

Anonymous

When Febuary 11th next comes round, this Extraordinary Gentleman will be 19 and hopefully, started an actin career. Here’s to hoping it’s in sci-fi!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by theVodkaCircle:
    ——————————————–
    ——————————————–

There is, but it’s called Rugby League and it’s the ONLY football

Yeah, Rugby is not regarded as our national sport, and more people recognise players like Beckham and Owen, then some bloke with cauliflower ears.
    And our football is the genuine article, it’s been around since the 14th century (long before America existed), but rugby has never been known as football, and football has been around longer then American Football and is much bigger sport worldwide.
    Also Rugby derived from Football in 1823 when a boy named William Webb-Ellis played football at Rugby school and picked up the ball and ran with it whilst football.
    Sorry I have to defend football here as I’m completely mad for the game, but I’m just stating facts.
    And unlike Rugby and American Football, true football is played by every developed (and some undeveloped) countries worldwide.
    Squishy

theVodkaCircle
    Participant

Please do not include the wonderful Rugby League with the horrible rugby yawnion as one sport rugby !
    These fine people will think they are one in the same sport.

Anonymous

my birthday is the 5th of october

Anonymous

It’s way off but January 28th is my birthday. I’ll be 20, struggling through college, and trying desparately to break into acting like Son of Bester(my best wishes to a brother in the trade). Hopefully I can land it as a Peacekeeper on Farscape or vampire on Buffy and die in the first five minutes. That’s what I want on my resume, “Cannon fodder #6” .

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:
    my birthday is the 5th of october

oh neat, me too!

Anonymous

quote:

oh neat, me too!

cool, how old are u?
    im 16

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bekka:

cool, how old are u?
    im 16

yikes! i’m 24, i feel so very old…

Anonymous

When I was in secondary school (high school to you Yanks), whenever one of the boys had a birthday on a schoolday, the rest of his friends would each bring a carton of eggs as well as a small pack of flour (the whole shebang costing each of us about US$1) and then when school ended, we’d throw all our eggs at him, and when he was soaked in it, that’s where the flour would come in handy . After our birthday boy was egged-and-floured, we’d then proceed to administer hearty slaps on his back. Cruel? I don’t think so. Having been on the recieving end a few times, I at least, think it’s great fun, except the part where you try to explain to your parents what happened to you….

Anonymous

When I was in secondary school (high school to you Yanks),

AHEM.
    I would like to point out that New South Wales ALSO calls their secondary colleges high schools (even if most of Australia doesn’t), so who are you calling a Yank?

Anonymous

Sorry, Chameleon. I just wanted to clear things up for all our Yanqui friends there in the land up over who didn’t know what a secondary school is.

You Vegimite-lover.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.