Sad Geezer Sci-fi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Frozenpede
    Participant

why dont all the members of this board pull together and make our own with what we have?

Anonymous

If you got 6 or 7 figures, we’re all yours ๐Ÿ˜›

Until then, we have this forum

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hehe, LL. ๐Ÿ˜€

So Frozenpede, what did you have in mind? Pooling our resources and talents, eh? I wouldn’t suggest anything that ambitious, some small team sci-fi projects may be feasible (especially if you, and others, have experience in “the industry”). We’re spread out all over the world, and I don’t imagine many of us would be willing to make a heavy monetary or time commitment.

Frozenpede
    Participant

bluescreening, its a gift from God. you can take actors from all over the world. Follow my link I posted for 2Epic, they made that the same way, with people all over the world

lexxrobotech
    Participant

problem is… if all us sadgeezers were characters it’d be a really wierd show.

It’d be a show with like, a hundred Stanley H Tweedles in it.

๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

You know what is really a weird thought? With the way the computer game animation is coming along, it may not be long before people will be able to make versions of their favorite shows. You would have to be really talented mind you, and have a mother of a big computer, but still, it will be possible.

In fact, it might be easier, after all if you were not making a game there would be no underlying game coding to worry about. All you would want would be the animation, background, dialog and music tracks. Bada Bing, Bada Boom, Bob’s your Uncle, we have us a new episode of ….. Lexx, or B5, Red Dwarf or whatever.

The weirder thing? As soon as this all becomes easier, someone will pretty it up add voice modules for this program or that and market it as enterainment software, “Tired of what is on TV? Create your own show!!” Best thing? Once they have you buying the main program, they could sell you add ons. “New this month! B5! Come back next month for our Buffy module!”

Me? I would predict a rush on the fan fic. ๐Ÿ˜€ There is a Harry Potter fic I would love to see done like that, and of course if it was easy enough I would like to see my Lexx fairy tale done up like that. ๐Ÿ˜€

Granted it would not be live action with the actors we have all come to know and love, but it would be fun. ๐Ÿ˜†

Frozenpede
    Participant

they already have cheep easy to use program for making your own animated films, Hash Inc is the company Animation Master is the product, $200, I own it…just to lazy to learn it, brother has learned a lot of it though.

Frozenpede
    Participant

TheFrey TEXAS ROCKS!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ well really anything south of the Mason-Dixon does, so much history and culture ๐Ÿ™‚

theFrey
    Participant
    Frozenpede wrote:

they already have cheep easy to use program for making your own animated films, Hash Inc is the company Animation Master is the product, $200, I own it…just to lazy to learn it, brother has learned a lot of it though.

Really? I think the very life like-ish characters that some game companies use are starting to merge game and movie together.

Does your bro have anything posted anywhere? Does he work lifelike or cartoon as far as characters are concerned? Although….. several threads ago in Lexx we had a post about Anime charaterizations that resembled some of our favorite actors…. so this http://www.phenixsol.com/Miko/RLW/rlwAshramwind.jpg and this http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xenosaga2/art/xenosaga2010.jpg

Hummm, I reconize one of these films

http://amfilms.hash.com/

And this is definiately am interesting character study http://www.hash.com/stills/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.