SadCAST – Episode 3 shownotes – WARNING!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums SadCAST SadCAST Shownotes SadCAST – Episode 3 shownotes – WARNING!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This weeks show is a lot more raw than usual!

The show opened with the crew discussing rating rules for uploading podcasts on iTunes (if the show has swearing in it then it must be labelled “Explicit” on iTunes (SadCAST #3 gets an explicit rating mainly because of this discussion).

Opening credits.

I introduced everyone. Sam, Mike, Katya and myself were in the studio and were joined by Rory (Lexxrobotech) in South Africa, Ryan (Headgehog) in the US, Holly (Hollidays) from Canada and Martin (Faldor) from the UK via Skype. I explained to that the theme of the show was ‘What is Sci Fi?’

Holly probably gave the best definition.

Ryan talked about Battlestar Galactica, Rory about Back to the future, I disgraced myself by claiming that Hellraiser was Sci Fi.

No News in this episode it will be in the next SadCAST along with an excellent review by Faldor on “Star Wrek in the Pirkinning”.

Sam told us why he though Tremors was such a good sci fi film and we all agreed that Blade Runner was cool.

The show lasts 16 minutes, 11 seconds. It is available on iTunes and other leading podcast directories (or just right click then save the file HERE).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.