SadCAST#4 – In the can and uploaded

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff SadCAST#4 – In the can and uploaded

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

As usual, the show was fraught with technical problems (speaker mixer broke and the cable to link the sound to the video camera was lost (I had to record the sound separately on the PC we were using for Skype – so, lost frames and sound sometimes out of sync with the video.

Also – almost everyone was away this week! So I had to have a threesome with Newkate and Holly! 🙂

This was a little more relaxed as a result and although the show is much shorter, we covered lots of cool stuff. Headgehog also was cool enough to send in a pre-recorded News item!

We have two special animations too!!! The first is that finally!! We managed to get Pet’s SadAlien animation in the show – thanks Pet – sorry it was so late! And Faldor got dressed up and did a VERY cool underwater alien dude cut-through.

Keep ‘em commin’ guys!

Although the show was recorded on Friday, it was uploaded on Sunday!!! two weeks early! I wanted to see if the new production methods would work – they didn’t 🙁 I wasn’t able to solve the audio sync problems before the deadline and we miss Mike’s editing genius. Nevertheless, I’m fairly pleased with the result thanks to some cool banter by Holly and Newkate (a definate feminin feel to the show this week).

We’ve had two very near misses with theFrey who has had real estate people to deal with just as the show has been about to record – hopefully we’ll manage to get her soon.

If YOU want to be on the show or have something to say you can either travel to Preston in England and hang out with us in the studio (my front room) or send us a piece for inclusion on the show).

Just email me at tony at sadgeezer dot com!

PS. Sound should be fixed from now on (have managed to get a cool Indian dude locally who will fabricate me some equipment!)

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Great show! Well worth the download time (remember, I have sh*tty old dial-up). Seems like you’re getting the hang of it, in spite of the technical goblins befouling your good time. Looking forward to the next installment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.