SadGeezer has the best LEXX episode guides on the net

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx SadGeezer has the best LEXX episode guides on the net

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Before I say anything, I am not sucking up, Raven sucks up to no-one But I have looked around the net and SadGeezer has the best LEXX Episode guides, they are long, detailed and have got photos, so well done

dgrequeen
    Participant

I agree. This was one of the first sites I found when I was looking for info on Lexx, way back when. I read every episode (spoiled myself rotten, but I didn’t care).

I’ve always recommended Sad’s site to the newbies on the Scifi board because it has so much stuff, and not just Lexx stuff.

Anonymous

Yes, this is by far the best guide to Lexx in this or any universe!

I remember when I discovered Lexx at the end of Season 2. This site helped me get caught up and understand what the heck was going on!

And as I said in my other post, I LOVE the sound files in addition to the pics!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Doffy:

I remember when I discovered Lexx at the end of Season 2. This site helped me get caught up and understand what the heck was going on!

yup, the episode reviews got me hopelessly entangled as well; they were just so funny, and they didn’t really spoil stuff for me as i had not seen s1 and didn’t have a clue as to what was happening, even with the reviews it’s also fun seeing all the pictures from the uncons, so you can put faces to the names…just wish i had gotten to be at the halifax uncon 2000, the pictures look like everyone had so much fun *sigh*

Anonymous

I wholeheartedly agree, the episode guide is wonderfully done, the pictures are of decent quality. I know there are other sites out there that offer episode breakdowns, but they don’t go into as much detail, or offer you the chance to rate the episode yourself. Newbies should certainly give it a once over to get a good perspective on the series as a whole.

Flamegrape
    Participant

The episode guide is the reason I discovered SadGeezer in the first place.

Anonymous

I was one of the most despised outlaws in the west. In fact, I once shot a man just for snoring!
    ..But then I discovered SadGeezer’s episode guides and turned my life around.

Just a testamonial.

–Aleck

Anonymous

They are superb

Anonymous

Actually, ’twas this site that turned me from a confused lexx watcher, to an obsessive lexx freak.
    ALL HAIL THE SADGEEZERS!

[ 19-10-2001: Message edited by: brunnis ]

sgtdraino
    Participant

I, too, got into Lexx largely thanks to Sadgeezer’s episode guide. I’d never seen the first 4 movies, and sci-fi was showing season 2 episodes all out of order, so the result was a fairly confusing “Are you ready for some strange?” mess.

I first sensed something larger lurking beneath the surface in Kai’s character, and in the mysterious arms destroying everything at the end of each episode (yes, I’d also missed Mantrid… or had they shown it yet?).

Then I saw Brigadoom, and was totally blown away with this epic back-story. I had to know more, so I went on the net, and found Sadgeezer’s site.

Thankfully, not long after the first showing of Brigadoom, Sci-fi ran the first 4 movies.
    And in a way, I’m kinda glad I saw Brigadoom before I saw I Worship His Shadow. To see the stage set in Brigadoom, and then see the actual battle at the start of IWHS, was a pretty neat way to get hooked into the series.

And I still am.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.