Sadgeezer, what happened to the review??

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Sadgeezer, what happened to the review??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi, I look forward to your reviews, as you are usually an episode ahead of us here in the States. Next week we get Music of A Distant Drum. I noticed that you’ve posted a review for Forced Perspective – way ahead of us. You mean to tell me I have to watch Music of A Distant Drum cold turkey? Say it ain’t so.

Anonymous

Hiya Michelle, nice to see you on SadBOARD

quote:

Originally posted by Michelle:
    Hi, I look forward to your reviews, as you are usually an episode ahead of us here in the States. Next week we get Music of A Distant Drum. I noticed that you’ve posted a review for Forced Perspective – way ahead of us. You mean to tell me I have to watch Music of A Distant Drum cold turkey? Say it ain’t so.

They are showing the episodes in a really strange order in the UK. We really shouldn’t have seen Forced Perspective for a few more weeks yet!

I honestly don’t know where the whole thing is going. But I can tell you that we haven’t seen Music of A Distant Drum, nore, theoretically, are we due to see it for another two weeks.

Cold turkey is bad ๐Ÿ™

——————

Anonymous

Hiya Michelle, nice to see you on SadBOARD

quote:

Originally posted by Michelle:

They are showing the episodes in a really strange order in the UK. We really shouldn’t have seen Forced Perspective for a few more weeks yet!

I honestly don’t know where the whole thing is going. But I can tell you that we haven’t seen Music of A Distant Drum, nore, theoretically, are we due to see it for another two weeks.

Cold turkey is bad ๐Ÿ™

——————

Anonymous

Darn…no, cold turkey isn’t good .
    Oh well, I guess I’m on my own this time.

Anonymous

Darn…no, cold turkey isn’t good .
    Oh well, I guess I’m on my own this time.

Anonymous

that ep was pretty neat I liked watching Tyr find out who he was, and that whole Beka thing with her weirdo dream, that was coolness

Anonymous

that ep was pretty neat I liked watching Tyr find out who he was, and that whole Beka thing with her weirdo dream, that was coolness

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.