Salter Street are a bunch of scum sucking *******s!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst Salter Street are a bunch of scum sucking *******s!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

‘Bad Carrot’ has got to be the worst ****ing show I’ve ever seen in my ****ing life! Who the **** wrote that pile of ****!???

How can such a ****ing ******* take a series that I love so much (LEXX) and turn it into ****!

Anonymous

Wow Saddy, it’t the worst asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisking piece of asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk you’ve ever seen?

Nevermind, lame joke…

I haven’t seen it yet. What’s wrong with it?

FX
    Participant

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    [QB]’Bad Carrot’…[/QB ]

thou art vexed?

hmmm, i enjoyed watching the various recipients undergo the proctological exams but then we saw it at the wrap party, and i was feeling somewhat peevish by that point

so erm, what particularly offended you?

theFrey
    Participant

Ummmmm gee. I thought it was kinda funny.

Do me a favor, let it grow on you a few days before you write the ep review okay?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Ummmmm gee. I thought it was kinda funny.

Do me a favor, let it grow on you a few days before you write the ep review okay?

Oki I’m not quite as drunk now

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:

Speaking of which, not to be pushy or anything, but we WILL be getting reviews of eps following Fluffdaddy soon?

dgrequeen, the spoiler slut

Sure thing! I’m writing up ‘Magic Baby’ right now

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

‘Bad Carrot’ has got to be the worst ****ing show I’ve ever seen in my ****ing life! Who the **** wrote that pile of ****!???

How can such a ****ing ******* take a series that I love so much (LEXX) and turn it into ****!

Oh, come on. It couldn’t have been worse than those season three episodes.

Anonymous

quote:

Maybe it’s Salter Street’s way of saying “Up Yours” (without the “Make 7” in front of it) to the fans???

Anonymous

Yep Dalek, much worse than any of the season 3 shows (most of which I likes actually).

I’m not sure what their game is MicroM. I haven’t looked at the show since I threw my beer can at the screen. But I suspect that they hired in someone to write the episode (or just had too much to smoke that day…. and had the giggles).

What really wound me up is that it gave my wife nightmares! I know it sounds funny, but the little sweety was really miffed about it.

Anonymous

i’ve been so bummed about S4’s writing i’m almost *scared* to find out how my beloved lexx ends. ::sobs:: not the literal ending — just the eps we have to sit through to get to it.

i agree with Sad and have been saying that exact thing for months — i think the beans hove been smoking too much weed before writing the S4 eps. i liked S1-3 quite a bit, but i am saddened by most s4 eps…

i haven’t seen bad carrot yet but what i’d heard so far i’d thought sounded funny & had promise… i could be wrong though. i certainly have been before — i thought fluff daddy had promise… but IMHO i was wrong, heh.

i thought fluff daddy was disappointing as heck… i know mcm is *over* the whole having drooling fans thing, but, he looked like a greasy scrub in FD & this is supposed to be tv not the RW. (I’ve seen pics of how he dresses in RL, I’m not impressed.)

anyways — moving on… i thought i was alone in this??? lol! last time i posted my disappointment in S4’s writing here i was personally flamed and put down so i must run away now, hehe…

elfikins

ps- I love lexx… I LOVE lexx..! I LOVE LEXX! please do not flame me, lol! i’m just unhappy with where it’s going, writing- wise. it’s still one of my top 5 all time fave shows… ::sniffles, wipes arm on sleeve::

[DOH!!!!!!! I exceeded the smilie limit again!!! Now… I must wait like 2 mins to post… wah.]

Anonymous

TheFrey sits here patiently waiting for the next brillant episode review to fall from Sad’s pen. (Or Keyboard, or what ever.)

….. and waits

….. and waits

….. and waits

Argughhhhhhhh, Hellooooooo, Sad. I do *not* do this patience thing real well!!!!! I’ll give you til January 15th, and then…. well what can I say. Things will happen.

Oh all right, I know that things always happen, but we don’t always *like* them.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

I completely disagree. It was brilliant. It was just like something straight out of season 2.

Ever since you originaly posted this thread, I’ve been worried that this would be a really bad episode. No worries, mate.

Anonymous

I thought it was quite funny, a bit childish in parts (the non-stop farting), but it was a typical Lexx episode, probably the silliest I’ve seen and I had the added benefit of not having a wife nearby and being moderately sober, which I find helps when I want to consider writing a review…maybe you ought to try it sometime Saddy!!!
    Squishy

DalekTek790
    Participant

I thought Bad Carrot was good, aside from some crude humor. The really funny scene, in my opinion, was when the probe was chasing 790 around the bridge. “This is getting stupid.”

Anonymous

While I personally feel Bad Carrot was one of the best if not the best ep this season, I do agree somewhat with Salter Street being a bunch of blah blah. Although in my case it might not really be their fault.

Leaks of a spin-off; the way they act in chats which they do so few of and when they do they spout gibberish. Sure they can do whatever they want I wouldent for a second say they cant. But its hurt my overall excitment to watch Lexx. Sure I watch each weekly ep probably 5-6 times over the course of the week but I dont have that feeling like I dont know whats next around the corner. Series 2&3 both had my on the edge of my seat to see what was next. That just hasent happened this season other than in the Vlad arc. And the beans just dont seem to care anymore. Back in Series2 they would talk to anyone willing to talk about Lexx and when they did so they were so animate and stove to be convincing. That’s my only gripes, and they arent even that serious, I could kinda care less, but if I had to bitch thats what it’d be about personally.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.