SAVE SciFi/Lexx & The SadBoard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Angst SAVE SciFi/Lexx & The SadBoard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

[post deleted because I couldn’t understand what the hell elfie was talking about and also I’m a little drunk]

[ 20-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Well, elfie, it’s easy to avoid any posts that contain excessive whining.

Just don’t open them.

–Aleck

Anonymous

nooooo… it’s not so easy to do here, here a post is titled one thing but god knows what it actually contains the way they all end OT eventually!!! lol

Flamegrape
    Participant

I’ll reprint what I posted over at SciFi.Com/Lexx bulletin board:

elfieLUVSkai, setting up an unmoderated public forum for the specific purpose of provoking rants and insults could do more damage than good. I think you may have established it in direct response to Sad’s establishment of the Sci-Fi Angst forum over at SadBoard. The difference is that Sad’s board is moderated.

Also, the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR forum could attract big-time trolls. Unmoderated and openly insulting rants created there could ultimately be used as fuel for further arguements. I hope that was not your intent.

Anonymous

EDITED: [This message was also far too boring and I couldn’t think of anything better to do than put it out of it’s misery.
    The poor message was really hurting. It cried out for something ….. interesting.]

[ 21-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:
    i just want it all outta my face — don’t worry about it attracting trolls, if they are there… and we are here… whoopty do!!! yes i created it because of the complaining at the new sadboard… i don’t know *one* person who is happy about it being here… or at scifi, for that matter.

quit trippin grape!!!

i am not unhappy about sadboard having an angst forum, and i am definitely very happy about people having a place to vent,off the lexx forums, but with moderators, and a fairly laissez-faire policy…however, i am extremely unhappy with the same mistakes being repeated over and over again…micromary has broken silence(bless her!) and said that there is blame enough for both sides, so let both sides apologize, and cease and desist…

Anonymous

Message edited again

Anonymous

Or! I could be making a point.

It’s ok to post here if you have a point to make. you can even complain. But if you start talking rubbish and just trying to antagonise, eventually a drunk sadgeezer (who might also be a moderator) will see it and just delete the post.

it maybe that he has no other reason than that he’s seen the film Bedazzled and salivered over that english braod and been ****ed off at the storyline being a bit silly (compared to the english version which was much better).

Erm… the point is, that peeps who just post rubbish because their bored, will eventually meet the wrath of a moderator (who is bored).

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FISH!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.