Sci Fi Channel orders a new series

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Sci Fi Channel orders a new series

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

quote:

News item from Zap2it.com….
    Sci Fi Orders New Series
    Wed, Jan 3, 2001 11:04 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) –

The Sci Fi Channel is going to the “Edge.” The cable net ordered the series “News From the Edge” about a journalist who takes a job at a tabloid newspaper and finds out that the all of the rag’s stories are true, including stories about aliens, big foot, and reincarnation, according to Variety. Sci Fi has committed to 13 episodes of the hour-long drama with comedic elements……[/b]

For more information, goto Zap2it’s site at: http://tv.zap2it.com/news/tvnewsdaily.html?14834

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-26-2001).]

Aeryn Crichton
    Participant

Hmm, the premise of it does very interesting. I wonder what day and time they’ll start showing it? Well, the acting in it should be good because the woman in the picture (Rena Sofer) was excellent as Lois on General Hospital.

——————
    “I love you” “I know” – Princess Leia and Han Solo
    “First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me, blow” – Ash from Army of Darkness
    “Darling, you idiot!” – Lum from Urusei Yatsura
    “Who is this Anya!? Is she prettier than me!?” Xander’s sock puppet friend from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Anonymous

She’s also started guest starring as an Asst DA in the series, “Ed.” I like her acting. Did you notice the article said filming should be completed before the strike, sorta like it’s already a done deal?

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.