Sci-fi con in Charleston, WV in June

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Sci-fi con in Charleston, WV in June

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Check out http://grreatent.com/

Brian and Xenia will be there, as well as several other genre folks.

Flamegrape
    Participant

I have heard that Patricia Zentilli (Bunny) and Louise Wischermann (Lyekka) will be there too.

Anonymous

I’ve heard conflicting reports about the appearance of Bunny and Lyekka in Charleston. They are not listed on the convention’s website, and since most celebrities end up paying out of their own pockets for travel and lodging expenses, my guess is that they probably won’t be here especially since this will be a relatively small convention compared to MegaCon and DragonCon. Of course any and all Lexx folks are welcome here as far as I am concerned, but I’m just a fan, not a convention representative.

Anyway, it will be great to have Xenia and Brian here and I hope they enjoy their stay!

Anonymous

Well I heard Xenia and Brian are not coming to this show for lack of ticket sales.

Anonymous

I hope that’s not true – I’ve already bought tickets!!!

Anonymous

I sorry to tell ya that. My info comes from their con manager. And it’s his friends con =p Maybe he will change his mind.

Anonymous

😥 I am sorry to hear that! However, I’m not surprised. It’s a sign of the times in this country right now, sadly (excluding Vegas, Atlanta, and oh, Washington D.C.)

Anonymous

Here’s the latest info I have about the June 7-8 convention here in WV:

Brian Downey and Xenia Seeberg are scheduled to be there, although Xenia is currently filming a movie in Germany and may not be able to get away for the convention. One of the con managers assured me that if Brian and/or Xenia can’t make it then Louise Wischermann and Patricia Zentilli are scheduled as backup guests.

Charleston, WV is fairly close to a lot of big cities along the east coast. Lexington, Cincinnati and Columbus are about a 3 hour drive to here. Pittsburgh, Charlotte and Louisville are only 4 hours away. So come on down! I think there is supposed to be a private Lexx party too, but I’m not 100% sure about that yet.

Other scheduled guests are:

Teryl Rothery – Stargate: SG1’s Dr. Janet Fraiser
    APPEARING: Saturday June 7, 2003

Nicole De Boer – The Dead Zone’s Sarah Bannerman and Deep Space Nine’s Lt. Ezri Dax
    APPEARING: Sunday June 8, 2003

Hudson Leick – Xena: Warrior Princess’ Callisto
    APPEARING: Saturday June 7, 2003

Robert Picardo – Star Trek: Voyager’s Holographic Doctor
    APPEARING: Saturday Night Dinner Theatre
    and Sunday June 8, 2003

Ethan Phillips – Star Trek: Voyager’s Neelix
    APPEARING: Saturday Night Dinner Theatre
    and Sunday June 8, 2003

Mark Goddard – Major Don West of the TV series: Lost In Space
    APPEARING: Both Days June 7-8, 2003

Keir Dullea and Gary Lockwood – stars of 2001: a Space Odyssey
    APPEARING: Both Days June 7-8, 2003

For all the details, go to: http://grreatent.com/

Anonymous

Dag gone it. Brian won’t be there after all… I guess I should listen to you guys. 😳

(Brain and Xenia are still posted as guests on the Con website – kinda confused me there…)

Oh well. DragonCon is only 3 months away.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.