Sci-Fi Fan Get-together at Dragon*Con

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Sci-Fi Fan Get-together at Dragon*Con

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-FI Fans,
    If you’re going to be at this yr’s Dragon*Con, I’d like for us to get-together, talk about things, get to know 1 another better & so on; I’d also like for us to meet 1 another, so when we get back home, we can put a face to our name. I think this would be a neat idea & we can find a place to eat, have a late-night get-together or just sit & people-watch, since there’s a lot of people who wear costumes.
    If you’re interested in getting together & are going to or planning on going to this yr’s Dragon*Con, you can post it here & we can braistorm ideas on where to meet.

Sci-Fi Fans Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Hey there Jhevz,

I will be at Dragon*Con and it would be nice to see some other folks from the boards here if anyone else is attending.

A little meet and greet somewhere?
    Though I haven’t taken a look see at the schedules yet, and probably won’t totally know what I’m going to take in til I meet my sister there. But if we get a time/place I can work around it!!!

mandara k
    Participant

No DC for me this year ๐Ÿ˜ฅ , RL to tend to and no finances.

I have great hopes for next yr though!

Have a good times and lots of pics!

theFrey
    Participant

I hope you all have a great time there. I know I enjoy the heck out of it. I am kinda bummed that I have to miss it this year, but the reunion this spring sucked *ALL* the money out of my wallet. :p

I have hopes that we can have a bang up Lexx-‘geezer time next year. Hey Kate, any chance you and tony can make it?

Jhevz
    Participant
    Sidhecafe wrote:

Hey there Jhevz,

I will be at Dragon*Con and it would be nice to see some other folks from the boards here if anyone else is attending.

Though I haven’t taken a look see at the schedules yet, and probably won’t totally know what I’m going to take in til I meet my sister there. But if we get a time/place I can work around it!!!

Sure thing, Sidhecafe,
    There are many places we can meet up; we can meet up at the bar, Concourse, wherever. But I too would have to take a look a schedule to find out what panels I’d like to go to & when the Voltaire, Cruzshadows & Emerald Rose concerts are & work from there; also, it’ll all depend on what my roomy wants to do & if he wants to meet up with us.
    Until then, I’ll see you there & have a safe flight to Atlanta.

Happy August,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant
    Sidhecafe wrote:

Hey there Jhevz,

Sure thing, Sidhecafe,
    There are many places we can meet up; we can meet up at the bar, Concourse, wherever. But I too would have to take a look a schedule to find out what panels I’d like to go to & when the Voltaire, Cruzshadows & Emerald Rose concerts are & work from there; also, it’ll all depend on what my roomy wants to do & if he wants to meet up with us.
    Until then, I’ll see you there & have a safe flight to Atlanta.

Happy August,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sidhecafe
    Participant

Sounds good!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.