Sci Fi Quote of the Month: May 2005

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Sci Fi Quote of the Month: May 2005

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Dr Who: “It looks like their DNA has been re-written……. by an idiot!

Haha, I’m still giggling at that one even a couple of weeks after the episode (Empty Child – part 1)

corvina
    Participant

Also from this weeks Dr Who

“Life is just nature’s way of keeping meat fresh”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those are good ones… Here’s another from the Doctor Dances episode (hasn’t aired here yet).

Captain Jack Harkness: “Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, ‘Oooo, that could be a bit more sonic?'”

Hmmm, I prefer a gin and tonic

The Revenge of the Stiff’s Vader’s “Nooooo!” may go down in infamy as a recent memorably hammy cliche…
    No! Spoilers… I mean there are spoilers involving “No!” Highlight between emoticons to view text.

๐Ÿ™„ The Emperor: Lord Vader, can you hear me?
    Vader: Yes, my master. Where is Padmรฉ? Is she safe, is she all right?
    Emperor: I’m afraid she died. It seems in your anger, you killed her.
    Vader: …Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Like father like son… Almost as memorable as this from the original episode 3:

Vader: Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father.
    Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.
    Vader: No, I am your father.
    Luke: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
    ๐Ÿ™„

YOWAYYO
    Participant

I TiVo’ed a ST:DS9 episode last month (but have since deleted it ๐Ÿ™ ) that had a funny quote from Quark. I wish I could remember the episode name but in this scene, he was facing certain financial ruin (i.e. death to a Ferengi), and started making his peace. Most humans (so religiously inclined, of course) would say something like, “When I get to the pearly gates of Heaven and meet St. Peter…”

Instead, Quark says (and I paraphrase), “When I die and my soul goes up to the Divine Treasury, I will bribe the Grand Registrar knowing at least one thing…that I lived my life like a FERENGI!”

Sorry, but to me that is just good comedy (tho it’s DS9.)

theFrey
    Participant

I once brought theBrother a book of all the major quotes from the Original Star Wars Movies. ๐Ÿ™‚

My two favorites have always been when Leia is telling Han that she loves him, and he replies “I Know” and earlier in the series when Leia declared that “I’d just as soon kiss a Wookie.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

I especially like the first one for it’s breifness. And it is sooooooo guy. I have heard many minor variations of this over the years from theSpouse. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.