Sci Fi SadGeezer Podcast – ready to start testing

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Sci Fi SadGeezer Podcast – ready to start testing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

We’re just about ready to start testing for the production of a regular sci fi podcast.

I’ve just got to try and persuade some of the regular mods and contributors to get a headset (or mic) and download skype (free) so that we can get together to test technology and chat about content and how we want the show to develop.

Initially I’d ask people such as Headgehog, LexxLurker, Hollydays, theFrey, Lexxrobotech, Logan, Pet and anyone else that’s interested and can use skype, to meet up in a skype conference room.

If you would like to be part of this, simply leave a message in this thread and I’ll respond in a few days with a shedule and times for us to get together.

DON’T – publish details in this thread about your personal skype name/handle. I’ll private message you with joining details.

Skype is GREAT fun. I can’t wait for us in the sci fi community to get together to start producing sci fi podcasts!

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Im in like sin!

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous
    lexxrobotech wrote:

Im in like sin!

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You’ve been PM’d ๐Ÿ™‚

ARiZLA
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.