Sci-fi vs. vampires – help, please…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Sci-fi vs. vampires – help, please…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

This is probably the first & only time I’m here, so please pay attention. There is a site where you can vote for your fave male celebrity and Andromeda fans have been voting for Keith Cobb for, well, ages now. Sadly, the booth owner has taken quite a few steps to prevent us from winning the poll. The deadline is April 30th, and we need you to help us keep Keith at #1. We are up against too many Buffy-related sites, and this has grown out of proportions – it’s a small Andromeda vs. Buffy showdown. We all love Buffy and we all love James Marsters, but it’s a matter of principle now, and , even though we’re still in the lead, it won’t last for another couple of days if we don’t get all the help we can. We are the sad underdog. Please, help us.
    I dunno the policy on links on this site, so if my link doesn’t make the cut, please visit the miscellaneous forum at slipstreambbs. Vote for Keith. Please. We’ve done too much to let this opportunity slip, and we won’t get a second chance. http://www.funvote.com/fun/hollywood_hotties/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

It’s funny how people take these things so seriously. I mean come’on its a poll in which you can vote over and over again with no accountability. So basically if I really had the time I could get Kirk Cameron a few thousand votes an hour by setting up a simple script. But now we know it exists Im sure Michael McManus will be rising on its list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.