Sci-Fi’s Season 4 Lexx Promo vidcaps!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Sci-Fi’s Season 4 Lexx Promo vidcaps!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

*Finally* I got Sci-Fi’s new season 4 Lexx promo on tape. Now if they’d just show it more than once a day instead of showing Farscape promos 50 times a day! I did a few vidcaps and also a short video clip of the commercial.

There must be lots of scenes that weren’t in the first episode, because I don’t recognize them. It looks like it’s gonna be a great season!

on my site here: http://go.to/lexxfun

click on the first link “Season 4 Lexx promo~vidcaps and video clip”

——————

theFrey
    Participant

Thank You so much! It was making me crazy trying to catch it on SciFi! You are a saint!

Not that waited several hours between showing was annoying, no, not at all, heck, I *liked* it. Thank you SciFi for giving me something to do with my weekend. It felt like an adult version of Where’s Waldo.

——————
    thefrey
    Creator of the Kai Klone Doll and the Kai Kaption Screensavers http://members.home.net/thefrey/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

Looks great……Any news on when season 4 hits Sci-fi channel UK?

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Anonymous

About time it comes on channel 5, which will probably about 2003 all the DVDs will be out so i’ll have to buy them, it looks quite cool though because it’s on planet earth and stuff it should be funny aswell, it’s just not fair that people are gonna be watching it in a couple of days and us U.K people will have to wait a couple of months, i can’t wait to see the part with Xev in the shower.

——————
    quoth the Raven ‘nevermore’

Anonymous

ThanX Starfireone,

I had to update my bookmark.

The sound is little low on it though, but I play it several times a day

Any chance of making a higher quality mpeg version of it? Or would it be too big?

I was going to add your site to my linX page.. which one should I use?

And thank you again for putting that on your site. I’ll be playing the crap out of it until 9pm Friday nite

Anonymous

Yes, I have it in MPEG, but it’s over 3 megs. I added in a link today so you can download the MPEG version. The quality is a bit better and the volume is higher.

You can go here to download the MPEG directly:
    http://www.geocities.com/lexxfun/promo/lexx4mpeg.html

If you’d like to add my site to your links page, probably the best URL to use would be
    http://go.to/lexxfun

(that takes you to a redirect service with a 9 second delay). The direct link to my lexx homepage is here
    http://www.netcolony.com/entertainment/starfireone/index.html

and that’s probably the best one to bookmark since it bypasses the redirect service, but the location may change in the future if I have problems with Netcolony again. The go.to link should always work unless the redirect service is down, because if I move my site again I’ll just point go.to/lexxfun to wherever I move it to.

[This message has been edited by starfireone (edited July 10, 2001).]

Anonymous

I just looked at the vidcap and that’s completely different than the one they showed during friday prime last week during the outer limits. The one I saw was just about “Little Blue Planet”. Thanks for posting this vidcap.

Anonymous

Wow, I didn’t know there were two different promos. I wish I could catch that one too

Glad you enjoyed the vidcaps.

crusader
    Participant

Thanks! I´ll try to watch it on my PC! If I cant (My PC is slow) I´ll watch it at my friends house!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    Thanks! I´ll try to watch it on my PC! If I cant (My PC is slow) I´ll watch it at my friends house!

Hi Crusader. Unless you have a very fast connection, it works best just to download it and save it to your hard drive and then watch it from there. (Just do a right click and choose “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”.

——————

crusader
    Participant

You dont say! And I tried to cut and paste!
    Man, I know that! I AM a master of downloading, you know! It´s my hobby!

The thing is, when I try to watsh it, it hacks like if I fliped thruwe a foto albume! I rekon that its not supose to be still pics al thruwe, is it?
    And the sound hacks to! In outher words, my PC is to old and to slowe! My conection isnt! I have suprisenly fast conection and my friends evue me for that!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    You dont say! And I tried to cut and paste!
    Man, I know that! I AM a master of downloading, you know! It´s my hobby!

oops, sorry

The thing is, when I try to watsh it, it hacks like if I fliped thruwe a foto albume! I rekon that its not supose to be still pics al thruwe, is it?
    And the sound hacks to! In outher words, my PC is to old and to slowe! My conection isnt! I have suprisenly fast conection and my friends evue me for that!

Yes, there should be video, and it should be fairly good quality. I had to compress it, but I left the quality settings fairly high because it was such a short clip.

I hope it works for you on your friend’s computer and you’re able to watch the promo.

——————

crusader
    Participant

I have sein it now! There was not mutch from series 4 but the thing you saw was good and anserd some questions about series 4! (Like if earth knows that The Lexxians is from space! And if there welcome!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.