Season 3 finale

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Last monday night I watched the season 3 finale. I thought that it was going to end badly cause Stan was dead, Kai was gone and Xev was all alone. I was happily suprised when it ended with Stan alive and Kai was back. I was really happy when the lexx destroyed the planet fire (Prince destroyed water). I thought they never would get away from there. I can’t wait till season 4!!!!!!

Anonymous

welcome to the sadboard sarah! yes, i think episode 3 has grown on me especially after revisitiing fire and water (the first eppy) tonight but i too am feverishly awaiting season 4 , i hope they have the twisted humor of 2 and the wonderful cgi of 3 and more 790 and mantrid…welcome to lexx lunacy and visit often

Anonymous

Will there even be a season 4? Some say yes and I wait with my mouth hung open. I am not sure there will be. Can so few episodes a year sustain an enterprise loved by some but ingnored by most? A series where crap like Black Scorpion (ptewy, I spit on this ridiculous piece of turd) can steel its time slot. We are the few and the enlighted but our Universe is being eaten away by many little brainless arms. So sad! Goodbye Zev/Xev, wish I could have known ya better.

——————
    Sweetdeath – Be afraid, be very afraid – The Fly

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by sweetdeath:
    Will there even be a season 4? Some say yes and I wait with my mouth hung open. I am not sure there will be. Can so few episodes a year sustain an enterprise loved by some but ingnored by most?

All this time, sweet death has been right down the road from me. ACK! There’s a Harvester Of Souls living next door!!! HELP!!!
    Okay, now that that’s out of my system…
    Yes, Sweetdeath, there will be a Season 4. It’ll be on July 28th (or, at least, some of the episodes will start then…It’ll probably be a Season 3 situation where they show a few episodes, wait a while, show a few more, wait a while, etc.). In fact, some of it was filmed right down the road from both of us…
    (Not that I got to see any of it. Not that I’m *bitter* or anything. Oooh no, not *me*.)

–Aleck (Smoochie Cat???)

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    In fact, some of it was filmed right down the road from both of us…
    (Not that I got to see any of it. Not that I’m *bitter* or anything. Oooh no, not *me*.)

–Aleck (Smoochie Cat???)

Ermmm, what? It was filmed down the road from you? You toss out this piece of info and say nothing more?

*sniffle* I’m hurt.

I missed something, can you enlighten us with more information on that statement?

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

[This message has been edited by trillian (edited March 14, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    Ermmm, what? It was filmed down the road from you? You toss out this piece of info and say nothing more?

*sniffle* I’m hurt.

I missed something, can you enlighten us with more information on that statement?

Sorry, Trill. Didn’t mean to hurt. You know how Nigel and others (I think Paul Donovan said something about it, too) have mentioned that the new season is going to feature Nigel Bennett as the head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms and that the Priest from Season 3 is gonna play the President? Well, from what I’ve heard, they’ve done some exterior location shooting in DC. I don’t think any of the cast were involved, and I don’t think it was extensive by any means, but someone was here shooting something for the next season. That’s all I know.

Though that could just be a rumor, and I could be mistaken. It sounded pretty legit when I was told it, though.

–Aleck

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Though that could just be a rumor, and I could be mistaken. It sounded pretty legit when I was told it, though.

–Aleck

Heh, you must be English, you have a curious notion of “down the road.” Just kidding!

I heard something about DC too, but I didn’t know when, where, or what. Thanks.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

Heh, you must be English, you have a curious notion of “down the road.” Just kidding!

It literally is right down the road from where I live, actually. I go a couple of blocks, turn left, stay on the road I’m on, and I’m in DC. And compared to LA, where I was before, *everything* is right down the road.

–Aleck

trillian
    Participant

quote:

It literally is right down the road from where I live, actually. I go a couple of blocks, turn left, stay on the road I’m on, and I’m in DC. And compared to LA, where I was before, *everything* is right down the road.

–Aleck

*runs to check the atlas* Well I am a silly bird! I thought it was further away from Maryland!

So no one pummels me with rotten veggies:
    I was visiting England once and asked for directions. The man said “It’s just around the corner.”
    He forgot to mention that the corner was two miles long. Longest corner I ever encountered in my life! But the fish and chips at the end of the walking journey made up for it.

——————

[This message has been edited by trillian (edited March 14, 2001).]

Anonymous

gee aleck, when i lived in california my time and distance scale was completely out of tune with the rest of the world, i thought nothing of a three and a half hour drive to la, and i considered ensenada a day trip from mojave (closest big town to where i lived in the desert) of course being able to tear up the grapevine at 95mph does alter one’s perspective on things…i was in dc/virginia this weekend visiting the ‘rents and was hoping to see stray lexxian filming in dc as per the rumors but no such luck…oh well at least i didn’t miss the cast!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    i was in dc/virginia this weekend visiting the ‘rents

And you didn’t pop ’round? I’m hurt, FX!

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

And you didn’t pop ’round? I’m hurt, FX!

–Aleck

appy polly loggies! i am quite shy and reserved in person, moreover i was in a blue funk about my taxes…but believe it or not i did think about trying to contact you because i wanted to see where you work and meet you…oh well…and are you going to the uncon?!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

appy polly loggies! i am quite shy and reserved in person, moreover i was in a blue funk about my taxes…but believe it or not i did think about trying to contact you because i wanted to see where you work and meet you…oh well…and are you going to the uncon?!

No apologies needed, FX, seeing as how I’m the quiet type myself. We’d probably end up just sitting there, staring vacantly, occasionally saying “Ummmm…”
    Where I work is incredibly nondescript, actually. Just a 10-story building in a not-quite fashionable section of the DC Metro area. Not even a sign.
    And, also unfortunately, I will not be attending UnCon due to financial troubles on the old homestead. Wish I could. You know, I oughta strong-arm Acorn into flying me out. You know, as a kind of fan liason for the company. They could write it off, even!!! You know, this is actually a good idea!
    Of course, the question is whether or not anyone else will think it is…

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

No apologies needed, FX, seeing as how I’m the quiet type myself. We’d probably end up just sitting there, staring vacantly, occasionally saying “Ummmm…”
    You know, as a kind of fan liason for the company. They could write it off, even!!! You know, this is actually a good idea!
    Of course, the question is whether or not anyone else will think it is…

–Aleck

can yoou spell boondoggle!!! go for it aleck, and if they need proof show them how you helped out the people at lexx in finding information about their guest stars! and don’t forget all the free publicity they are getting for upcoming dvd releases through the sadboard, come on aleck, you are in dc now, time to pick up a few tricks from the local culture

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.