Season 4 end of Lexx?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Season 4 end of Lexx?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Is Season 4 it for Lexx? I gonna miss it if it is

-card

Anonymous

Well to use a favorite line from “Red Dwarf”
    “…the smeg it is!” I do believe a fifth season is possible. However even if there is not another season films will almost certainly follow the series. Don’t forget we will also probably have a number of Lexx based books to keep us busy to after the films and also don’t forget with this season Lexx has 65 episodes which is enough for syndication. So I do believe Lexx will live on forever, its the new Star Trek for a new sick and twisted generation of Sci-Fi fans.

-SM

DalekTek790
    Participant

Four seasons just isn’t enough. Lexx needs a seventh or eighth season before going on to more movies.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

It is the last series for Lexx, i heard it from a very reliable source, well she has spoken to Stanley Tweedle (Brian Downey) on the phone and she has an actual Mantrid Drome arm, so i believe what she says.

——————
    quoth the Raven ‘nevermore’

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    It is the last series for Lexx, i heard it from a very reliable source, well she has spoken to Stanley Tweedle (Brian Downey) on the phone and she has an actual Mantrid Drome arm, so i believe what she says.

didnt brian also say something about mm not wanting to do this season until he saw his offer? okay, i guess artistic integrity is more important than money, whatever…

lizard
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    didnt brian also say something about mm not wanting to do this season until he saw his offer? okay, i guess artistic integrity is more important than money, whatever…

Artistic integrity!! Who can afford that! Most actors don’t get the chance to be on a regular TV show, and it is probably the only time that he’ll ever have to make money. Of course, its cheaper to live in canada than malibu..but still I don’t blame ‘im for trying to get paid more.

Anonymous

I don’t want Lexx to end at season 4 but I suppose its better than it being watered down for 4 more seasons getting worse and worse (Voyager, anyone?)

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.