Season 4 in the UK

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Any news yet on when Season 4 will hit the UK? If the rest of Season 4 in the US wont be shown until 2002 then maybe when it hits the UK both showings will finish around the same time.

I keep hearing January 2002, might be unconfirmed, maybe FX can ask the peeps on her trip to Electropolis, but I think you might be right, they could be trying to tie it in to the US schedule.
    Squishy

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Any news yet on when Season 4 will hit the UK? If the rest of Season 4 in the US wont be shown until 2002 then maybe when it hits the UK both showings will finish around the same time.

Headgehog
    Participant

I kind of doubt that Lexx will finish about the same time in both the UK and the US. Lexx is schedualed to resume its regular broadcast on Jan 4, 2002. So unless SciFi US gives Lexx another hiatus; or SciFi UK shows their eps starting at the same time, more then once a week; or a a combinmation of the two, it looks like America will beat you to the finale by about 10 weeks.

Of course this is a good thing and a bad. Its bad because obviously your “out of the loop” as far as spoilers and news. (How do you think we Americans felt all these years) But its also a good thing because you’ll ge to enjoy watching new episodes longer then we will. I like having this break in the season, during this down time, my anticipation will only grow for more episodes. Thus when I do see the second half I’ll enjoy it more.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    I kind of doubt that Lexx will finish about the same time in both the UK and the US. Lexx is schedualed to resume its regular broadcast on Jan 4, 2002. So unless SciFi US gives Lexx another hiatus; or SciFi UK shows their eps starting at the same time, more then once a week; or a a combinmation of the two, it looks like America will beat you to the finale by about 10 weeks.

Of course this is a good thing and a bad. Its bad because obviously your “out of the loop” as far as spoilers and news. (How do you think we Americans felt all these years) But its also a good thing because you’ll ge to enjoy watching new episodes longer then we will. I like having this break in the season, during this down time, my anticipation will only grow for more episodes. Thus when I do see the second half I’ll enjoy it more.

I wouldn’t be surprised if SciFi has another hiatus for Lexx. They’ve never shown 14 episodes of any of their new shows in a row. There’s also the question of how they’re scheduling new Farscape episodes next season– they seem to be following some sort of vague plan of a “premiere” week on Friday Night Prime. As we all know, their programming strategy is always something of a mystery.
    They do seem to be doing a bit better in keeping up with teasers and schedule postings though. (I said a bit….)
    elmey

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:

I wouldn’t be surprised if SciFi has another hiatus for Lexx.
    elmey

hi elmey, next week is magic baby, which was preempted by the marathon…magic baby will be the last of the new eppys shown this year, we then resume next year…there will be reruns of season 4 in the interim so i guess it’ll be time to tape whatever you missed…i’lll ask about the programming in canada as requested, but i suspect salter doesn’t get much say in these issues…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.