Season 4: The Final Word

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Season 4: The Final Word

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ive come up with an idea to see what Lexx fans truly think of Lexx Season 4. Reply to this thread giving it a simple mark out of 10. 0=Absolute Crud, 10=Absolute Genius. Only post a number, no waffle and no double posting or posting under hundered of different names. In a couple of weeks Ill get an average and then we can see if the majority think its Good or Bad.
    Vote away.

My Vote = 8

Anonymous

Id love to vote, but like Season3, I have not seen all of the episodes. Last night i passed out at 9pm.

Anonymous

well since i’m insane I rate all the episodes of lexx and keep track of it.

So far

Season 1 has 8.25 average
    Season 2 has 8.31 average
    Season 3(still rating the episodes) has a 10.0(will probably drop little by the time I’m done re-watching them.)

And as of 4.16 Moss season 4 has a 9.43

Updated:It occured to me that a 9.43 would be annoying use when averaging. So for reasons of simplicity I’ll 9(which is slight inaccurate but would be more correct than a 10.)

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: The_Steven_Bell ]

Anonymous

Well… that went well! First person to posts breaks all my rules.

Just marks out of 10 please, nothing more.

Lets try again…..

Anonymous

*sob*

Flamegrape
    Participant

Series IV isn’t over, silly boy!

Magic 8-ball sez: “Ask again later”

Anonymous

Season 4 (so far, as of Mort)- 9

DalekTek790
    Participant

Lexx 1: 8.13 (100% viewed)
    Lexx 2: 8.30 (95% viewed)
    Lexx 3: 5.50 (92% viewed)
    Lexx 4: 7.75 (42% viewed)

Anonymous

Anonymous

I’m with Aurora, BTW in my childhood fantasy, I was always “Princess Aurora”, after I read “Sleeping Beauty” – anyway, I’ll also give the season, so far, an 8, although I would like to add 1/2 for the character of Titania, but I’ll stick with 8.

Anonymous

Well that works.

Lexx 1: 10.0 (100% viewed)
    Lexx 2: 9.0 (100% viewed)
    Lexx 3: 8.5 (50% viewed)
    Lexx 4: 7.5 (30% viewed)

Anonymous

*****Requested data*******
    Lexx 1: 7
    Lexx 2: N/A
    Lexx 3: 10
    Lexx 4: 8
    *****Requested data*******

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Evil_Lister:
    Id love to vote, but like Season3, I have not seen all of the episodes. Last night i passed out at 9pm.

Happened to me too…

Anonymous

On a scale of 1to 10, IMO Season four is a 6.

Anonymous

Season 1: 9
    Season 1 was great, the acting, sets, and story. Too bad they had so little money for the production…

Season 2: 6
    Mostly every changed, the Lexx set, the characters, everything. Alot of the episodes didn’t make sense. And again, money restricions…

Season 3: 7.8
    The stories was great, the new characters were cool. But how could Xev’s hair change so much, but… i did really like it.
    The special effects were better.

Season 4: 4
    Only for the lessening good episodes, but most of the time everything became stupid, and unbelievable. I was SO disappointed… and the whole Lyekka thing, eck! The ending was fairly ok, but still a big SHOCK!

Flamegrape
    Participant

Season 1: 7
    Season 2: 8
    Season 3: 9
    Season 4: 10

So there.

Anonymous

antizero

bonnee
    Participant

1st Season 6.5 average
    2nd Season 7 average
    3rd Season 7.5 average
    4th Season 3.5 average

(picture deleted for the sake of propriety)

[ 19-05-2002: Message edited by: bonnee ]

sgtdraino
    Participant

Season 1: 9
    Season 2: 8
    Season 3: 7
    Season 4: 5

Anonymous

Season 4 relative to it’s previous seasons, I’ll give it a generous 6.5 out of 10.

Season 4 relative to most other SciFi shows, Lexx always gets a 10 out of 10.

Season 1, 8.0/10
    Season 2, 9.0/10
    Season 3, 7.5/10

dgrequeen
    Participant

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by bonnee:
    1st Season 6.5 average
    2nd Season 7 average
    3rd Season 7.5 average
    4th Season 3.5 average

I used a very scientific measure, otherwise known as the

[ 18-05-2002: Message edited by: bonnee ]

(This is a reply for bonnee but also for others who like to post pics in the forum.)

I know you like to post pictures with every other post you make, but consider posting images that are less than 320 pixels across. I’ve found that large pictures tend to throw off the formating of the forum page. (This particular point may become irrelevant when SadGeezer.Com undergoes it’s upgrade.)

I also recommend using pictures that you post on your own webpage space and not reference other people’s websites. The obvious reason is that such images may be deleted from any given website without your knowledge. But more importantly, it’s somewhat rude to add data traffic to someone else’s website when they are the ones who have to pay for it. Beware of “free” websites because sometimes they do not permit referencing of files from outside of their servers.

For example, bonnee’s pic is only 24k. But when it’s viewed a hundred times a day, that adds up to over 2 megabytes of data transfered from http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/%5B/url%5D that some stranger has paid for. And since I replied to bonnee’s message with the picture in quotes, the amount of data that transfers has been doubled.

bonnee
    Participant

quote:

But more importantly, it’s somewhat rude to add data traffic to someone else’s website when they are the ones who have to pay for it. Beware of “free” websites because sometimes they do not permit referencing of files from outside of their servers….
    Bonnee’s pic is only 24k. But when it’s viewed a hundred times a day, that adds up to over 2 megabytes of data transfered from http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/%5B/url%5D that some stranger has paid for. And since I replied to bonnee’s message with the picture in quotes, the amount of data that transfers has been doubled.

Probably best not to include the offending picture in your reply then Flamegrape – that only heightens/doubles the rudeness ‘somewhat’.

I’ve removed the picture to ensure greater parity/consonance with one of the cited principles.

[ 19-05-2002: Message edited by: bonnee ]

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.