Season 7 – first SPOILERS!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

7.01 – “Lessons”
    Here they are, spoily spoilers, get them while they are semi-fresh and don’t blame me if they are totally fake.
    Final warning.
    OK here we go.
    1) Apparently, Sunnydale High (blown up in season 3 finale by our gang) is finally being rebuilt right there on the Hellmouth by, no less, Xander’s building company. OK, this is a nifty way to keep Xander in the middle of the action, my problem is that Dawn is being transferred in Sunnydale High (looks like some parts are built already), and that means a lot of Dawn on screen. And I personally am not her biggest fan.
    2) On her first day Dawn befriends a guy and a girl, then they are in danger, but are saved by the Slayer (I think I saw a season opener JUST LIKE THAT ONE some six years ago!).
    3) Buffy finally gets herself a mobile phone.
    4) Spike is back in Sunnydale and he really needs to do his roots. He moves into school’s basement for no reason I can think of (except keeping him in the midst of the action as well).
    5) Buffy gets a job at Sunnydale High for reasons… (see above) And because anything is better than working the grill. Hell, kick in the head is probably better than working the grill, especially if you are a slayer.
    6) New principal is black. I don’t know why it would matter, but people seem excited about it, so there you go.
    7) His name is… wait for it… Robin Wood!
    8) Dawn’s friends think Buffy is “best mom ever” *double cringe*
    9) Michael Metcaff (Master) is going to be back! He received a script and is heading for California as we speak! I wonder if he still gets to wear that kinky leather coat.
    10) Tons of other old friends and foes will be back, but I’ll beleive it when I see it.
    11) Willow and Giles are in England. (Boy, do I hope this is a set-up for “Ripper”. I am really excited about that project.) She is doing her penances for killing that rapist and murderer Worren, because that was WRONG. At least they did not stick her in jail like Faith. At the end of the eppy she will be heading home.
    11) Big Bad is a shape shifter. Is it a good thing? I honestly do not know.

7.02 – “Beneath You”
    Yes, those who has been with us for a while know at once – this will be All About Spike.
    Downside? Well, that might mean that Spike will be in the season opener for only about two seconds. Then again – we never know.

So what do you think?

Anonymous

does anyone know if this is gonna be the last seson of buffy?

if so the begining hints to me that buffy is gonna die for good (that or get rid of all the evil in sunnydale)

the seting up of dawn with the same begining as buffy could mean shes gonna be the new slayer. so maybe something will happen with faith as well.

also with the rebilding of the high school will giles be back as librarian or would the wathers set up someone else to keep a check over the hell mouth

then again the whole dawn thing could be just a little self pi$$ take

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.