Season 7 is (almost) upon us!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ok children, so it starts on 24th of September!!!
    Circle the date in your calendaries, programm that VCR, stock up on beers, well, you know the drill.
    See you hear on 25th of September to dicuss, dissect and overanalize episode 7.01 – “Lessons”.

Anonymous

That’s weird, I got the new sky mag through the door and it didn’t mention it, but I hope you’re right Newkate.
    It did mention the last SG-1 on Sky next month, so I would’ve thought they’d be trumpeting the return of the buffster.
    But crikey, it only seems like yesterday the last season ended, where has the year gone!?!
    Squishy

Rag
    Participant

Unless of course you don’t have Sky. In which case you just sit in a darkened room, cursing the rest of humanity.

Anonymous

Sorry I’ve been away for so long, Squishy, I meant it starts in USA, on UPN. Sky will probably start it in January as per usual But, you know, still, it starts SOMEWHERE, so it means transcripts and vidcaps and forum discussions will soon be all over the Net. Happy times.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Sorry I’ve been away for so long, Squishy, I meant it starts in USA, on UPN. Sky will probably start it in January as per usual But, you know, still, it starts SOMEWHERE, so it means transcripts and vidcaps and forum discussions will soon be all over the Net. Happy times.

True…and in a way it’s good thing to get it after the US, whet’s your appetite a bit more when you hear of what’s gonna happen.
    Squishy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.