Season Finale (spoiler free)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daystrom
    Participant

Had to be the first to say…..

OH MY GODS

I wasn’t expecting that ending.

Daystrom

edited title -HH

Anonymous

Neither was I, this is hands down the best fucking sci-fi show to come in a long long time. Makes Star Trek look like some homosexual hippie party boat.

Cant wait for Season2, which will happen next September on SkyOne?

PS
    I’ve been downloading all the Sky rips as I live in America.

Headgehog
    Participant

Well I hope you’re still watching it when it airs on Sci Fi. They do include some scenes not shown on Sky One.

I’m still in awe and shock over the episode. This is going to be a major bitch and a half to write a review for. LL and I will split it up to make it easier and cover everything in the detail required to do this episode justice.

I’ll post more later, after I watch it again, and settle my thoughts.

Headgehog
    Participant

We’re going to keep this thread SPOILER FREE FOR NOW! I’ll start a new spoliers thread later

Daystrom
    Participant

Based on what has happened with season 1, I think it likely that season 2 will have a simultanious airing in both the UK and US.

Or maybe not.

Daystrom

psychokillerbunny
    Participant

oh my god
    cannot wait for the next season
    but just as much cant wait for dvd release of season one
    any news on this yet from anyone
    wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Sci -Fi
    Participant

No Spoilers or Reviews??? NOOOOOOO….lol..j/k

If you want to experience a never-ending rollercoaster ride of an episode, this is it. Try watching both episodes of “Kobol’s Last Gleaming” back-to-back, if you dare.

๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

Headgehog
    Participant
    Sci -Fi wrote:

Try watching both episodes of “Kobol’s Last Gleaming” back-to-back, if you dare.

Or you could be a true masochist, and wait a week between episodes. Which for the record, is not very fun!

Anonymous
    Headgehog wrote:

Well I hope you’re still watching it when it airs on Sci Fi. They do include some scenes not shown on Sky One.

Nah, I dont have CableTV. Costs too much. Id much rather spend 50$ a month on broadband internet, and download what few episodes are worth watching off cable then spend 20$ on Netflix.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.