Season premier

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

I really liked the season premier they aired on Friday.

What was the name of the redhead with the hair knots who can shift the center of her gravity?

What happened to Dargo? Did he leave on that weird spaceship he had?

Anonymous

I thought that it started off kind of lame what with the Tchaikovsky and all, but picked up pretty quickly when Chianna and Rygel showed up. It helped too that Crichton lost the beard shortly thereafter. Robinson Crichton? Ew! I had a hard time figuring out what the frell was going on through a lot of it (though I admit, I was relatively inebriated both times I watched it). Why did Chianna have to go up the rope? I thought that it might be so she could see the future and tell Crichton the order the guys were going to shoot, but you’d think that if you could see the future at all, you could see it from pretty much anywhere. Sikozu, the new gal, definitely jacks up the already torrid hot-alien-babe factor but what’s up with her and the Leviathan hunters? Did she double-cross them? Did they double-cross her? I’m confused. But one of the things I like about FS is that it doesn’t bore you with excruciating amounts of exposition on things that don’t really make much sense anyway. Oh, and I think that D’Argo was still on Moya when she got sucked down the wormhole. And I hope that Crais is not really dead (or is at least twinned or neural-cloned or cryogenically frozen or whatever) as FS definitely needs to increase its hot-alien-dude factor for us female fans not enamoured with All-American football player types or latex prosthetics.

Anonymous

The only ones on Moya at the end of 322 were Jool and the old mystic woman. And Pilot, too, but that’s a given.

I don’t think the red-haired girl is named until more or less the end, as is the old leviathan. I can’t remember either name offhand.

Anonymous

As I only have terrestrial TV (in UK) I have to ask where did you see the promo and when? For a while I have been dying to find out what is going to be happening with S4

Anonymous

Sci Fi channel in the US. It’s a SciFi co-production, so it’ll always be on satellite first in the UK.

To go back to the first post (even though having watched the season thus far would anser these), “Sputnik” (Crichton’s best nickname yet) is Sikozu, and the dying Leviathan is Elacks. Oh, and the old woman is Noranti.

I’m pretty annoyed right now that SciFi is playing witht he scheduling again and putting Farscape on hiatus until after ht efall in the US. Apparently those in the UK will get to see the episodes straight through. Grr.

[ 23-08-2002: Message edited by: stormsweeper ]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.