Series 4 insider site?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Series 4 insider site?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

let me know what you make of this:
    http://www.geocities.com/lexxseason4/index.html

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

wow cat thanx for the link, the second image looks suspiciously like a stealth fighter complete with wing mounted nasties, so i guess the idea of lexx being parallel reality/fantasy with the bean’s earth as opposed to far far in the future isn’t so far off…the cgi look like a rough draft of a smiling manta ray!…i hope the bad guy president looks a lot like Shrub er Bush (whatever incarnation ) but the comic relief could be a drawling expresident with a red nose who behaves a lot like stanley in his persistent quest to find nooky!!…oh so many american politicos to make fun of, so little time!

Anonymous

quote:

wow cat thanx for the link, the second image looks suspiciously like a stealth fighter complete with wing mounted nasties, so i guess the idea of lexx being parallel reality/fantasy with the bean’s earth as opposed to far far in the future isn’t so far off…the cgi look like a rough draft of a smiling manta ray!…i hope the bad guy president looks a lot like Shrub er Bush (whatever incarnation ) but the comic relief could be a drawling expresident with a red nose who behaves a lot like stanley in his persistent quest to find nooky!!…oh so many american politicos to make fun of, so little time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what we know already, the President will be played by the same actor as Priest from Series 3 and Prince will be the person controlling him behind the scenes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what we know already, the President will be played by the same actor as Priest from Series 3 and Prince will be the person controlling him behind the scenes.

Anonymous

quote:

true true but a person can’t help dreaming about possible story lines, can they? especially since you have also reported that season 4 is according to paul donovan going to be less serious and more comedic/twisted than season 3

Anonymous

quote:

true true but a person can’t help dreaming about possible story lines, can they? especially since you have also reported that season 4 is according to paul donovan going to be less serious and more comedic/twisted than season 3

Anonymous

Now this is the type of stuff I’ve been looking for. Way cool manta ray craft and interesting to find out even a glimmer of a plot line for episode 1 of season 4.

Anonymous

Now this is the type of stuff I’ve been looking for. Way cool manta ray craft and interesting to find out even a glimmer of a plot line for episode 1 of season 4.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been told it’s a hoax.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been told it’s a hoax.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And here’s another denouncement:

Well the big fighter there is a personal project just posted by some guy in the Lightwave binary group and from what he says it was an in-house project at an Architectural firm which was scrapped after he started it a year ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And here’s another denouncement:

Well the big fighter there is a personal project just posted by some guy in the Lightwave binary group and from what he says it was an in-house project at an Architectural firm which was scrapped after he started it a year ago.

Anonymous

Hoax or otherwise, I like that site. Actually, a manta creature would make sense. On “Lexx Earth” as with real Earth, there are-will be many sea creatures. Has anyone ever noticed the serious lack of any animal life on all the other places Lexx has gone? Well, we did have the spewing worms in Super Nova, an occasional cockroach and that butterfly, but thats about it. Boy, FX don’t you know there is a whole smorgasbord of American faux paux for Donovan and crew to feast upon!

Anonymous

Hoax or otherwise, I like that site. Actually, a manta creature would make sense. On “Lexx Earth” as with real Earth, there are-will be many sea creatures. Has anyone ever noticed the serious lack of any animal life on all the other places Lexx has gone? Well, we did have the spewing worms in Super Nova, an occasional cockroach and that butterfly, but thats about it. Boy, FX don’t you know there is a whole smorgasbord of American faux paux for Donovan and crew to feast upon!

crusader
    Participant

I agree about the animals!!!
    But I cant coment on the site bekose I havent bein there! When ever I click the link a message sais that it does not exist!!!

Can someone please tel me what there was on it?

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

I agree about the animals!!!
    But I cant coment on the site bekose I havent bein there! When ever I click the link a message sais that it does not exist!!!

Can someone please tel me what there was on it?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the hoax is up and the site has been taken down.. got a copy of it first though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the hoax is up and the site has been taken down.. got a copy of it first though

Anonymous

quote:

oh well, scrod again!!

Anonymous

quote:

oh well, scrod again!!

crusader
    Participant

Can you post it?

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

Can you post it?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

I suppose so..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I suppose so..

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.