Series 4 Spoilers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m going to recreate and update this thread.

quote:

quote from the bored/alt.tv.lexx (Read post on Deja):
    Okay, I promised I’d try and find out more about what Nigel told my friends who were at LCA3 about season 4. These aren’t huge major spoilers, but if you want to go into season 4 not knowing anything about it, stop reading here.

Still reading? 😉 For those of you who are interested in any season 4 info, no matter how small, here goes. Keep in mind that Nigel does sometimes get these things a bit wrong, but since most of these are directly related to him I would think that what he told my friend is mostly accurate.

Rolf Kaines, who played the Priest in 3.10 Battle will return in character to play the President of the U.S. (hey, this couldn’t be much worse than our current situation ).

Nigel (Prince) will be his right hand man, head of the ATF (Bureau of Alchol, Tobacco and Firearms). And of course he will be the one who *really* runs things.

Season 4 will all be shot on this side of the Atlantic…no Europe. He also said they’re supposed to do some shooting in Waco, Texas. Weird.
    And finally here’s a quote from what my friend told me. I’m quoting because I’m not sure if Nigel told her this or if PZ was also at LCA3:
    <<< Oh! - And Patricia Zentilli, Bunny, says she'll be back for at least an episode. >>>
    That’s good news, I liked Bunny.

quote:

Quote from SFX (http://www.sfxnetwork.com/news/review.asp?ID=1020)
    Exclusive: Red Dwarf stars to join cast of Lexx

Charles, Hayridge head for Toronto for US appearance

Red Dwarf stars Hattie Hayridge and Craig Charles are to be reunited in SF once more when they guest star in the forthcoming series of Lexx.

The duo, both regulars on the stand-up comedy circuit, will play husband and wife prison guards in an episode of Lexx’s fourth season, due to shoot in Toronto next week.

A spokesman for Hattie told SFX Network today: “She and Craig will play a married couple, two pervy prison wardens in the episode.

“It’ll be a chance for two stars of Red Dwarf to be reunited again.”

Hayridge played supercomputer Holly in series 3 – 5 of Red Dwarf opposide Charles’ slobbish Lister. The episode of Lexx, currently entering its third season on Channel 5 in the UK, will likely be broadcast sometime next year.

quote:

Mamabear quote from the Sadboard (/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000011.html):
    It’s all true. Except the Toronto part, which I needn’t even clarify because you all know we shoot in Halifax, the Hollywood of um, Nova Scotia.
    I hope to take some digital photos of these two delightful guests and will send them to Sir Sadgeezer to post for you.

quote:

Mamabear quote from the Sadboard (/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000007.html):
    It’s true as anything. I mean, it makes sense, right? So we made it happen. Craig and Hattie are in the studio as I write, looking fabbo in their hideous ill-fitting prison outfits. The episode in which they appear is entitled “P4X” and will air as number 3 in the series.
    We’re just bringing you more of what you love us for, really!

quote:

Paul Donovan quote from Crusader(/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000018.html)
    “From the beginning of Season Three, we knew exactly where we were heading for with Season Four and how that would develop” he[Paul Donovan]reveals. “Season Four is going to be a definite continuation of Season Three. And LEXX has never visited any planet that has ever survived. So for that little blue planet, their visit will not be a good thing!”
    As for the show’s time frame, Donovan reveals that Season Four will be set in the present day. “We have some fun things planned,” he continues.” Like we’re thinking of making one of the actors from Season Three the President of the United States…He’s a sycophantic, loathsome character. And we’ll only go do horrible things on the Earth!”
    Unlike Season Three, Lexx’s fourth season will consist of stand-alone adventures, and will be more comedy-orientated. “We’re going to push further into the core comedy range, because I think that’s what’s working best for us,” says Donovan. “I think we made series three a little bit too serious.”
    Season Four is currently awaiting the green light from one of its core production companies, the US Sci-Fi Channel. If commissioned, it is set to begin shooting in October and will consist of 24 Episodes, making it the show’s longest series to date. While Paul Donovan is cautiously optimistic about the possibility of shooting a fourth season, he confesses that he does have a contingency plan lined-up. “If we don’t produce a fourth season, we’ll produce a book that will wrap up Lexx in the same way,” he states. “We are going to wrap it up.”

quote:

Kalatar quote (see also /ubb/Forum5/HTML/000004.html):
    I have some more information which may have a bearing on UnCon next August.

On Christmas Eve, I chanced upon David Dagley here in Liverpool. David is on the maintenance crew at Electropolis Studio in Halifax. I’m sure those who attended UnCon 2000 will remember him!

David informed me that filming begins on January 15th, 2001.

Unfortunately, he said that they’re going to filming all the scenes on the LEXX bridge first, and then the bridge set will be dismantled. This will end all doubts as to any future LEXX episodes.

He also said that the shooting schedule called for a hiatus during the months of July and August, possibly due to an actor’s strike which is supposed to occur after June 30th, 2001.

This could have a direct bearing on UnCon, as actors may not want to attend a convention during a work stoppage!

If anyone wants more information, you can contact Electropolis Studio Operations Manager Greg MacInnis at (902) 429-1971, or [email protected].

quote:

Mamabear quote from the sadboard (/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000008.html)
    Regarding the announcement that the dismantling of the bridge set means there will be no more LEXX: I spank you all thoroughly. Have we forgotten the Lexx is organic? And what do organic things do? They grow! Sometimes, they outgrow the sets they’ve been living in for four thousand years. That’s right, folks, the set is being dismantled because it’s too damn small! Now excuse me whilst I ring up that Electropolis guy and give him a solid Mamabear tongue-lashing. Lotsa love, M.

quote:

Mamabear quote:
    As you know, we are about to start shooting a cycle of 24 episodes. In a normal TV season, there are 13, so that’s almost two seasons’ worth. We won’t have this cycle finished until spring 002 — an impossibly distant future. Whether there will be more Lexx after that depends on many factors, including ratings, network support, finances, international sales, cast and crew availability, the lay of the chicken guts, and other misty augers… In other words, we’ll see! We’d certainly like to keep going — more seasons, maybe a spinoff or two, maybe even make a movie one day…But rest assured the tearing down of the bridge set has nothing at all to do with anything other than we need a new set to suit the growing bug (and various secret plot twists).

If fan support were the only decisive factor, we’d be making Lexx into the next millennium. And we’re all incredibly gratified by it. We’re heading into weird new territory for season 4, and we hope you’ll dig it.

quote:

Mambear quote:
    We shoot from now until the end of June, then we shut down until first of September, then shoot until mid-November. So the summer months are, unfortunately, no good to Unconners… You will have to try for beginning of September, or mid-June

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited February 11, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited April 17, 2001).]

Anonymous
    Inactive

An unknown person has posted on alt.tv.lexx a link to a page containing insider info on Series 4.
    I have yet to confirm any of the information on this page, but I’m workig on it.
    http://www.geocities.com/lexxseason4/index.html

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    An unknown person has posted on alt.tv.lexx a link to a page containing insider info on Series 4.
    I have yet to confirm any of the information on this page, but I’m workig on it.

wow cat, thanx for all the work and info will check it out now, cautiously though

Anonymous

Good Deal, Cat!
    I just stumbled in off that site FX-
    Interesting titles. Weird ideas forming…
    *Oh NO!*
    Stagger…stagger…..
    Plot lines to guess! Well, at least this time I won’t bother to write them out,
    nor create RPG’s to hypothesize.
    I think this time I’ll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

——————
    ~~~Rustam~~~ “Help me, Lexx is eating my brain!”~~~~

crusader
    Participant

I just hope that series 4 being the last series with Paul Donovan dosent mean that it will be the last series of LEXX!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

*bumping thread*

Update (overdue):

quote:

Comfirmed as hoax, site removed.

If anyone has any recent news to add, I’d be greatful (been off-net a while).

lizard
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    *bumping thread*

Update (overdue):

Comfirmed as hoax, site removed.

I logged on too late, the hoax sounded fun.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Okay, the only things I know the “Beans” said recently about the future of Lexx is that Wist (or a clone of Wist) will be appearing, and that there’s at least one Insect (besides the Lexx) alive in the Dark Zone. Then there’s the stuff that other people have posted on the boards and rumors that may or may not be true.

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

Anonymous

ATF? Waco? That’s a bad memory coming to mind.
    That is something I like to forget about.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Okay, the only things I know the “Beans” said recently about the future of Lexx is that Wist (or a clone of Wist) will be appearing, and that there’s at least one Insect (besides the Lexx) alive in the Dark Zone. Then there’s the stuff that other people have posted on the boards and rumors that may or may not be true.

As far as I know, those statements were made prior to Season 2. In the original plans of Season 2, Wist was going to be a recurring character, but Ms. Jacobi was not available for some reason or another. Wist’s character was replaced by the character of Lyekka. As for the other insect being alive, I think that was referring to the offspring of the Giga Shadow, which led to Mantrid being the primary villain (possessing a small amount of insect essence).
    Unless you’ve seen some more recent interview with the Beans that I’m unaware of, I am pretty sure that this is what was being spoken of.

–Aleck

Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me know what you guys make of this gem:

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited June 10, 2001).]

Anonymous

Eva Habermann?! In season 4?!! Am I reading this right?! I can’t see anything about it on her offical site….

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

crusader
    Participant

Well, Zev´s spirit WAS in 3.13, going with the outhers to earth when Water exploded so I expected that she would be in series 4! (What would be the point of showing her as a stirit in series 3 if they dident planed to have her back!) And besides, since Kai reborn will be there way not Zev!
    (Kai saw his spirit on Water)

When Zev died her spirit did goe to Water! But that must mean that eather Xev is spirit less or there is now 2 spirits!

I got the fealing that we will se alot of peapol from LEXX episodes in series 4!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I got the fealing that we will se alot of peapol from LEXX episodes in series 4!

more mantrid, please more mantrid

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.